senseionline
    senseionline's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1970

utep vs houston

guys look at the over/under at this game 74.. let break it down in order to reach 74 they need to hit 11 touch down to went over 74 that mean every 5.45 min there must be a touch down in order to reach 74.. i dont care how good the run and shoot or how terrible is the defense the if u bet under ur in a great advantage casuse the time restrain....

take under 74

TWEETS
    57% NCAAF
    TWEETS's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 391

I like the over, I have this capped in the mid eighties.

UTEP had 2 go over this number last year, and 3 within a FG and Houston had 5 go over this last year.

13th Street
    13th Street's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 73

Yes, this total is High for CFB. No it's not too high for this match-up. Look at the recent games in this series.
    Last 2 years scores:
    UTEP 58 - 41 UH
    UH 42 - 37 UTEP

This is a revenge game for UH. UTEP beat them last year and destroyed the BCS hopes. UH is going to run-up the score. Plus it's a rare ESPN game for UH. They want to showcase their offense and have their QB Case Keenum (Hesiman hopeful) impress the nation.

So, to say taking the UNDER b/c of time restraints, well that is not a good argument. I know UH played Texas Sate last week, but UH scored 54 points in the 1st Half and pulled their starting QB at halftime. That was 7 TD's in the 1st Half. They have the ability to score everytime they receive the ball.
    I live in Houston and I go to a game or two every year. I have watched them hang 70+ points on several different teams.
    I'm not saying the OVER is the best bet, but I wouldn't be surprised to see 80+ points scored in this game.

GL either way.

paste_me
    paste_me's Avatar Become A Pro!

I will be at this game! It will be a good game.

I agree with 13th strret.We are going to want to run up the score cause it will be a revenge game and a showcase for our teams. If you look at UH offense, they do not have a problem with scoring. #1 offense in the nation last year. And a touch down every 5 minutes is not that hard IMO...

fishmonger
    Very sharp square
    fishmonger's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 246

Yeah vegas is baiting the under bettors with that high total.

senseionline

another under i like is San Jose State vs Wiscosin take under 54

senseionline

the line open at 0/u 56 and been moving steading down to 54 and it mind go down further get in under 54 if u can

senseionline

down to 53 1/2 i wont be surprise it down to 52 1/2 by the time when game start.... get in under while u can get a better line now

13th Street
    13th Street's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 73

78 points Toatal UH vs. UTEP. And both teams left several scoring opportunities on the field. That's 3 years in a row OVER. Time constraints did not matter.

GL with Wisconsin Under.