WEEKLY TOTAL (3-4)(-4.90 units)
    ------------------------------------------------
    2010 SEASON

BEST BETS (1-2)(-3.60 units)
    STRONG PLAYS (0-1)(-2.20 units)
    REGULAR PLAYS (2-1)(+0.90 units)

SEASON TOTAL (3-4)(-4.90 units)
    ------------------------------------------------

Well, not the start that I had hoped. Luckily I won a best bet on Monday with Boise State or the first week would have been a complete disaster. I had two pushes as well that I do not include in my record…what is the point. Here is what I came up with for week two in college football.

C Michigan +7.5 vs Temple (strong play)…………This is probably the year for Temple. I think they are probably the better team this year. C Michigan has had a ton of success in their conference, while Temple has shown great inprovement. I think Temple finally gets over the hump and picks up a huge conference win, but it won’t be easy. I think the lines makers are giving Temple a little too much respect.

Mississippi St +1.5 vs Auburn (regular pla)………..I just want some action on a Thursday night and Auburn looks like a sucker bet to me, so I will throw a unit the other way.

I am going to take a pass on the Friday night games. Be back with my plays for the entire weekend Saturday morning.

Good Luck Everbody!!

BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8638

GL tonite. Not on either game right now, though I think that Miss. State is getting more respect than they should.

jillmark
    Update your status
    jillmark's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5121

Iowa St +13.5 vs Iowa (best bet)…………Iowa State has a history of playing the Hawkeyes tough. Any instate Rivalry is always worth taking the points, especially when you can get double digits. We know Iowa is the better team and this means more to State than it does Iowa. I expect them to be right in the thick of this in the fourth quarter.

Florida St +7 vs Oklahoma (best bet)……….I don’t think people are going to fear Oklahoma like they usually do. They are still a solid team, but it may take some time this year for them to put it all together. Florida State is slowly working their way back to the annual top ten team we are used to seeing. They have much to prove with new head coach and my gut tells me we are going to see a supreme effort from FSU this week. Florida State may even win this game…it would not shock me.

S Florida +16 vs Florida (strong play)…………Sure this game could get out of control and Florida may destroy them, but I don’t think they will. Florida lost plenty of starters and it may take them a while to gel. S Florida always a decent team and once again we have a state rivalry where you just never know, so I love getting more than two td’s.

Penn State +11.5 vs Alabama (strong play)………..Nobody is giving Penn State a chance to win this game. Most are not even giving them a chance to keep it close. Paterno/Penn State is one of those teams where you just take them when they are a dog and don’t ask questions. Solid running game and defense will keep this within the number. I cannot stand Penn State but you have to respect them.

The rest of these are regular plays for just one unit, no write-ups.

Vanderbilt +10 vs LSU
    BYU +1 vs Air Force
    Tennessee +12 vs Oregon

That is all for week two. Still feeling things out. I think it take 3-4 weeks until you really know who is who in college football.

Good Luck Everybody!!