The Expert
    The Expert's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2905

Make it money

I will be posting my plays here, not only from College Football but also from other US Sports, as well as tennis sometimes. I hope there will be money in this thread, especially that I have been doing well of late. Good luck.

MLB - 953 Milwaukee Brewers @ 954 Philadelphia Phillies
    Starting pitchers are D Bush and R Halladay. The Phillies are hugh chalk favorites in today match-up against Brewers and though such prices always looks tricky and valueless, my gut feeling is saying that hosts will easily smash Brew Crew. Roy Halladay has been struggling as for his standards in last two starts, however allowing 6ER during 14 innings ain't an embarrassement normally, so some kind of a statement outing is coming I suppose. His 1.95ERA at home speaks itself, so he is due to an easy start, especially that guests haven't been hitting well lately. To be honest Phillies really need wins nowadays, having 77-58 record, being one game back to Braves. Dave Bush has been mediocre at best during 2010, posting 4.71ERA and his 7-11 record won't improve in my opinion. He has had troubles with finding a strike-zone of late, and had double digits number of flyballs in last nine starts, while he wasn't lasting more than 5 or 6 innings. Price ain't great, though should cash in at the end. My projected score is 7-2 in here.
    4 units on 954 Philadelphia Phillies (-1.5) @ -130 / 1.769 on Pinnacle
    Last edited by The Expert; 09-04-10 at 09:01 AM.

The Expert

NCAAF - 159 Memphis @ 160 Mississipi St
    Memphis is right now in reboulding mode after having horrible last season and I doubt that this inexperienced team with bunch of young boys and new coach has any chances to have any impact for this 2010/2011 season. They are horrible and few classes worse than opponents, so it is a blowout game surely. Mississipi St is rock solid and their offense ought to explode for this contest, especially that Memphis defensive line looks extremely weak. I expect something like 39-10 game for the hosts, so -20.5 spread looks pretty well. It is opening game and every team is motivated to show up, especially when playing at home.
    4 units on 160 Mississipi St (-20.5) @ -110 / 1.909 on Pinnacle

NCAAF - 209 Boise St @ 210 Virginia Tech
    These two teams are pretty much equal in terms of quality, so I am surprised hosts were made underdogs in here. I would set a spread as -2/+2, so with reversed line and +2 on Virginia Tech, it has to be my play. Guests are in average division and that is why they are kinda overrated and yesterday their assistant coach was arrested due to suspicion of him driving drunken, which cause to the team atmosphere surely, as well as their coaching for Monday game. Boise St doesn't deserve to be ranked 3rd and this game should show it. My projected score is 27-24 for hosts, so this line remains valuable.
    4 units on 210 Virginia Tech (+2) @ -109 / 1.917 on Pinnacle

The Expert

MLB - 953 Milwaukee Brewers @ 954 Philadelphia Phillies
    Starting pitchers are D Bush and R Halladay. The Phillies are hugh chalk favorites in today match-up against Brewers and though such prices always looks tricky and valueless, my gut feeling is saying that hosts will easily smash Brew Crew. Roy Halladay has been struggling as for his standards in last two starts, however allowing 6ER during 14 innings ain't an embarrassement normally, so some kind of a statement outing is coming I suppose. His 1.95ERA at home speaks itself, so he is due to an easy start, especially that guests haven't been hitting well lately. To be honest Phillies really need wins nowadays, having 77-58 record, being one game back to Braves. Dave Bush has been mediocre at best during 2010, posting 4.71ERA and his 7-11 record won't improve in my opinion. He has had troubles with finding a strike-zone of late, and had double digits number of flyballs in last nine starts, while he wasn't lasting more than 5 or 6 innings. Price ain't great, though should cash in at the end. My projected score is 7-2 in here.
    4 units on 954 Philadelphia Phillies (-1.5) @ -130 / 1.769 on Pinnacle
    MLB - 953 Milwaukee Brewers @ 954 Philadelphia Phillies; 4-5 FT (-4 units)

CFB - 159 Memphis @ 160 Mississipi St
    Memphis is right now in reboulding mode after having horrible last season and I doubt that this inexperienced team with bunch of young boys and new coach has any chances to have any impact for this 2010/2011 season. They are horrible and few classes worse than opponents, so it is a blowout game surely. Mississipi St is rock solid and their offense ought to explode for this contest, especially that Memphis defensive line looks extremely weak. I expect something like 39-10 game for the hosts, so -20.5 spread looks pretty well. It is opening game and every team is motivated to show up, especially when playing at home.
    4 units on 160 Mississipi St (-20.5) @ -110 / 1.909 on Pinnacle
    CFB - 159 Memphis @ 160 Mississipi St; 7-49 FT (+3.636 units)

MLB: 0-1-0, 0.00% (4), -4 units, 0% ROI
    CFB: 1-0-0, 100.00% (4), +3.636 units, 191% ROI