sweetjones55
    554-381 (59.2%) NBA/WNBA/Football Record
    sweetjones55's Avatar Become A Pro!

Miami +9

Veryy strong play IMO. Very little doubt in my mind that if the game was in Miami that the Canes would win. They are on the road but the team is compromised of almost all juniors and seniors and will not back down and the crowd will not affect this team to the point that they should be a 9 point dog. OSU is not that good. They are getting a lot of hype because of their win vs Oregon at the end of the year. It was one game and they played well but it is carrying too much steam into this year. Take a look at Pryor's stats on a game to game basis last year and it is not all that impressive. Jacory Harris is one of the best QB's in the nation and the Canes have the best group of WR's in the nation. The offense alone should be able to keep it close. Miami has a top 3 secondary in the nation this year and will not let Pryor beat them with his arm, they will need to run the ball all night long and bleed the clock and hope to win a close one. Canes +9 is the play.

kmarinouofm
    Those who stay.. will be Champions!
    kmarinouofm's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3445

i would wait.. i think 10pts is the key number .. or at least the number i want to bet

sweetjones55
    554-381 (59.2%) NBA/WNBA/Football Record
    sweetjones55's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by kmarinouofm View Post
    i would wait.. i think 10pts is the key number .. or at least the number i want to bet
    There is no way the Canes will catch 10 points, mark my words. Smart money will come in on the Canes. I HOPEEEE I'm wrong though.