dfresh
    dfresh's Avatar Become A Pro!

Dfresh's NCAA football thread

I am one of the regulars on Pregame but I have decided to post my selections over here. I will be posting all of my selections. I am not going to bring my record to SBR but go see it on Pregame for yourself. I am known for my WAC plays in particular.

CFB Week 1

Cincy +2.5 1 unit
    Fresno St/Cincy Under 58 1 unit
    New Mexico/Oregon Under 56 1 unit

GL to everyone this season.
    Last edited by dfresh; 08-30-10 at 12:17 PM. Reason: Add units in post

dfresh

k..
    Last edited by dfresh; 08-31-10 at 11:47 AM. Reason: k

dfresh

Note that the New Mexico total is still falling. GL to everyone and lets cash some tickets.
    Last edited by dfresh; 08-30-10 at 07:43 PM. Reason: double posted the writeup

ackem19
    ackem19's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 378

Excellent write up on the Cincy game. I couldn't agree more that it is important to educate and not just post picks. The Under looks like a good play. To elaborate of your comment about 1st week totals, last season the UNDER was 19-11 (63%) week 1. Best of luck sir.

MasterP10
    MasterP10's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3259

Dfresh-awesome post! Smart coaches will do exactly what you said. They adjust their game plan to their oppenents playing style. I am on fresno st with you. Another similar type game I have is the panthers/utes going thurs night. Why trade points with the utes. Lets run the ball, (especially with lewis) and grind the tempo and play way down. By controlling the clock you give your team a chance vs these west coast type offences. Maybe thats why the total is falling in that game also...GL everyone.