RTR10788
    RTR10788's Avatar Become A Pro!

Week 1 College Football!!!

Just wanted to see if anyone had any games that caught their eye before the first week finally arrives, I am extremely ready to get started. I am very interested in a couple games that seem like they could be possible bets. Kansas State -2.5 as well as the under 40 (or higher if it jumps a little) in the LSU/UNC game. Also think Alabama possibly covers, don't know yet, but, their offense has to be one of the best in the country as well as always having amazing defensive athletes, playing at home, I just dont think San Jose St can slow that offense down. Those are just a few I've seen at a glance, What does everyone else have that could be possible money makers in week 1?

M.W.
    M.W.'s Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6270

I already bet the three you mentioned, though I wish I hadn't bet the UNC under in view of all the possible suspensions of their defensive stars. I also bet K State at +1.5, and I'm not sure I would still play them at -2.5, but it may still be a solid play.

Others I like are Texas, Clemson, and Nebraska.

corymsu
    corymsu's Avatar Become A Pro!

I wouldnt touch the Alabama game. Both teams are going to run the ball and depending how how quickly Saben pulls the starters a late touchdown could kill that line. I just think there are a bunch of better games out there. But the first week is always the hardest to figure out. Goodluck on your picks!

sammy3
    sammy3's Avatar Become A Pro!

I am all over K-State.

RTR10788
    RTR10788's Avatar Become A Pro!

I agree that I probably will not bet Alabama, but the K-State game seems to be a must play. Of course it is week one and the guy I use says we won't play on too many games (at least not TOO strongly) during week 1, then jump on the lines a little harder starting week 2. Do any of you use services when you bet? I have yet to see the picks for week 1, but I do like having leans before seeing what he sends me of course!