Nebraska -26 against Western Kentucky

3 Team 10 Point Teaser
    Risk $115 to Win $100

Doesn't this seem like a no brainer?

antifoil
    Update your status
    antifoil's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6611

i can tell you the texas game isnt really a road game. they are playing in reliant stadium in houston, but houston is the largest city of texas alumi so the stadium will be all longhorn fans.

wal66
    wal66's Avatar Become A Pro!

On the surface I can't really see a problem with it. It has been mentioned that Kiffin plans on playing a lot of under-classmen but I imagine that is the plan after they have a comfortable lead.

I think Mebraska is ready to steamroll but that doesn't mean that 26 points isn't still a hefty total even again a Rice team.

I personally wouldn't play it but it does look fairly solid.

Goodluck all the way.

M.W.
    M.W.'s Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6270

I played all three of those straight, so I obviously expect each part of the tease to win. However, I wouldn't tease USC.

officepoolguy
    officepoolguy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 63

Don't play teasers they are sucker bets...all 3 plays seem logical play them straight up.

Good luck either way.

pimpinaces
    pimpinaces's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1470

Don't do teasers you might get lucky the first time. If you like 3 teams your better off betting them strait up for if you tease a game it usually ends up losing by more than the 7 or 8 points you took anyway. Just my point of view. Those are good sides you picked anyway at worst you will go 2 for 3 strait up. Especially since you picked 3 games on the road anything can happen

Las Vegas Tom
    Las Vegas Tom's Avatar Become A Pro!

It looks good to me.

BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8638

It's a teaser. Enough said.

yahoonino
    yahoonino's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1449

agree

yahoonino
    yahoonino's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1449

Quote Originally Posted by M.W. View Post
    I played all three of those straight, so I obviously expect each part of the tease to win. However, I wouldn't tease USC.
    i totaly agree

Biff Webster
    Biff Webster's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 91

Personally, I would have a hard time laying that many points with Nebraska. They had such a bad offense last year, they have to prove to me that they can score points against anyone.

aman86
    aman86's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 150

Boys actually parlays Are the sucker bets, big time cappers rake it in with teasers every year. If you think teasers are a sucker bet then maybe you are the sucker. There's a reason vegas only gives a 1:1 payout in a 3 team 7 pt teaser while online books give the standard 1.4:1 or better payout, because their limits are fair reduced and back in the day Vegas was getting hosed in those teasers... Just fyi

jml7z2
    jml7z2's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12

Quote Originally Posted by M.W. View Post
    So would you play a 3 team parlay here? I don't usually play teasers or parlays because they are so hard to hit but I really like the lines here for a 10 pt teaser. I have a friend who plays early season teasers every year because most of the matchups are so one-sided and he usually comes out pretty good on them. I'm a little confused on what to do here.

jml7z2
    jml7z2's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Biff Webster View Post
    Personally, I would have a hard time laying that many points with Nebraska. They had such a bad offense last year, they have to prove to me that they can score points against anyone.
    Western Kentucky was 0-12 last year and as bad as Nebraska's offense was last year they played 3 sun belt teams in non conference and put up 49, 38, and 55 on them. Western Kentucky finished last in that conference last year. I can see them winning that one like 44-7 or something like that.

xstud
    xstud's Avatar Become A Pro!

realistically it seems like this is an easy win... but normally bets that seem easy can be disappointments.

I think WKU will be lucky to score a TD

Hawaii is horrible but they are playing on the island where they play a notch above horrible

Texas will likely throttle Rice.

Personally I think the best thing to do is bet each individually and do a small teaser if you must do the teaser. I just hate to see someone throw 100 or 500 or whatever on a teaser.. then some blocked extra point or muffed punt penetrates you.