nflwins
    nflwins's Avatar Become A Pro!

some great middles on totals

bookmaker has a 45 on ohio st,,,,,,,,47 on all others...........usc bookmaker has a 51.....all others have a 53...........mich st bookmaker has 56.5.........all others have 52.5..........florida bookmaker 53.......all others at 56............miss st bookmaker 53.5......all others at 55.......oregon bookmaker has 58......all others have 54.5

TWEETS
    57% NCAAF
    TWEETS's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 391

Little education here for you nflwins....You might want to check before you start posting crap like this, I'm sure you went to SBRodds and saw Bookmaker's totals listed there. However, if you go to BM currently, none of these totals are available. They were all up for a short time and then taken back off the board. If you checked dates on the totals posted on SBRodds, you would see they were from 8/3. I would assume a person like you with "200 clients" would understand the offshore industry and realize that BM wouldn't hang totals and not move them for 3 weeks.

BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8638

Not only that, but a 2 point swing in the totals is meaningless as far as a potential middle is concerned. I guess he knows nothing about middles. Obviously he can not play them on the comeout, which means he is not much of a player. He also does not play in Vegas.

nflwins
    nflwins's Avatar Become A Pro!

[COLOR=#000000 !important]big daddy enlighten me when looking at the numbers right now it shows bookmaker lines on totals not updated i understand looking at the line movement by pressing on the number but when you do that on bookmaker unless you go the site it looks like the same numbers are there from aug 3 isnt this a sports site that provides lines...... willie bee got on me asking about hiring some capper.....hey willie bee why dont you check to see if your lines are uptaded on the main screen it would be nice ...see i assumed big daddy sbrodds were doing there job my bad from now on i will use my old service for line this one sucks....thanks for keeping me in check big daddy.....i know your getting even with me when you posted the wrong opening lines pay back ,,,it;s cool iam glad you showed me now i know i cant trust this site for lines moves .....i will go directly to the bookmaker you just cant trust anysite to update the real lines. unless you pay for real time...i think i will pay for it it is worth it i used to but i thought i was getting out of the bezz still stuck in sports land betting for another year well back to capping.[/COLOR]