nflwins
    nflwins's Avatar Become A Pro!

College winners opening week

With all of my contacts in college I just thought you might like some winners opening week.I DONT RATE MY GAMES I THINK THATS CRAZY TO SAY THIS IS A 10 STAR AND THIS IS A 2 STAR IF THAT IS THE CASE WHY WOULD ANYONE WANT TO PLAY THE 2 STAR.....A game is a winner or aloser and the way to get in trouble is to play 5 games for 300.00 and 1 game for 2 dimes makes no sense with that said I like to play my system games were I know i have awinning % so let the games begin.....Miss ST-20.5 should blow out Memphis.......Florida-35 will destroy Miami of Ohio..... MORE TO COME HAS INFO COMES IN.

BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8638

Good Luck. I agree with the falacy of rating games. They are either a play, or they are not.

nflwins

yes bigdaddy thats just away sportsservice try to pursade players to send bigger money because it is there 1000 star play of the year... thats all bull a winner is awinner and a loser is just a loser stay away from ratings on games they are just hoping there high rated games win to make there units go up.... it is all about your real % of winners to losers but you know that dont you bigdaddy. take care and good luck

Jrod124
    Update your status
    Jrod124's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 535

Florida should win by 50

nflwins

i have them by 53 points in my database's with me playing qb....