Lines on the Move

Here are some of the lines that are on the move:

USC up to 21 from 18.
    Texas down to 28 from 30
    Kentucky down to 2.5 from 5.5
    Oklahoma up to 32 from 28.5
    Wisconsin up to 20 from 17
    Navy down to 6.5 from 10.5

LSU-UNC is very interesting. Everyone in Vegas has LSU at -1 to 1-5, but everyone off shore has UNC as a ok to -1.5. That line has crossed the 0 point several times.

The DiB
    The DiB's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 125

FS/Cincy has been moving around a lot, currently at PK after also crossing the 0 point a few times

iwantcougars
    iwantcougars's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 679

Interesting to see Texas line going down, i wonder if some people are starting to bet Rice or the line hasn't show a lot of interest in Texas backers so Linesmaker decided to cut it a little and make it more atractive to Texas backers. Did the total moved?

nflwins
    nflwins's Avatar Become A Pro!

big daddy your openers are wrong the first book to open any lines came out on 8-3........bookmaker....... opened usc-18......texas 32.5..........kentucky-6...........okie's -34.5........wisconsin-14..........and navy-10.5 they all opened before anyone else so that makes them the real opener.

fishmonger
    Very sharp square
    fishmonger's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 246

yeah but those lines were good for about an hour before sharps pounded them into what they are now, respectively. I mean Washington state opened at +26.5 but who really got that line? Who got Wisconsin at -14? No one got those openers. He is talking about lines that were, for the most part, available to everyone. And I don't see anywhere in his post that those were the openers. He's just stating that the lines moved from one point to another.

Thanks for the heads up Bigdaddy.

Z_Wipf
    Z_Wipf's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 275

I think Texas isnt as good as they have been in the past. Good movement