fishmonger
    Very sharp square
    fishmonger's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 246

I got a bad feeling...

That Hawaii and UNLV is going to bury the forum. Anyone else feel the same way? Haven't seen many backers for the dogs and line keeps moving up. It seems like it is so square to take the favs in this spot.
    Points Awarded:

CBASS gave fishmonger 3 SBR Point(s) for this post.

CBASS
    BUCK FAMA
    CBASS's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 815

Quote Originally Posted by fishmonger View Post
    That Hawaii and UNLV is going to bury the forum. Anyone else feel the same way? Haven't seen many backers for the dogs and line keeps moving up. It seems like it is so square to take the favs in this spot.

Agreed

Outhouse Tim
    Outhouse Tim's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4454

Don't know about UNLV vs. the Wisky power run attack, but Hawaii has an excellent cover shot.

ACCBlitz
    ACCBlitz's Avatar Become A Pro!

Teasing down USC by at least a TD is an option, otherwise I'm not touching it. The Wisconsin game on the other hand - they'll beat the pants off UNLV.

BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8638

USC is a total unknown and anyone wagering on, or fading them is just rolling the dice at this point. Wisconsin easily wins the game at UNLV, but what concerns me is a back door cover.
    Last edited by BigdaddyQH; 08-17-10 at 12:30 PM.
    Points Awarded:

CBASS gave BigdaddyQH 3 SBR Point(s) for this post.

CBASS
    BUCK FAMA
    CBASS's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 815

Quote Originally Posted by BigdaddyQH View Post
    USC is a total lunknown and anyone wagering on, or fading them is just rolling the dice at this point. Wisconsin easily wins the game at UNLV, but what concerns me is a back door cover.

Great points here!

SoonerBS
    SoonerBS's Avatar Become A Pro!

I don't guess I'll be getting points from CBASS in this thread, but I will be cashing my ticket on USC after Thursday night's game. I have given reasons on this forum and to the end of the web on why USC is a good bet, but I have yet to hear anyone give me a good case as to why Hawaii should be a good bet.

Any takers?

Fishmonger, that bad feeling you got is probably gas. Take a Gas X or fart . . . . .

TWEETS
    57% NCAAF
    TWEETS's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 391

Best thing I've seen about Hawaii is that USC isn't quite as good as they have been, so maybe the beatdown is only 40 instead of 60.

kalamity85
    kalamity85's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 371

Quote Originally Posted by TWEETS View Post
    Best thing I've seen about Hawaii is that USC isn't quite as good as they have been, so maybe the beatdown is only 40 instead of 60.
    this. i don't think USC has the firepower to score 60 but i can see scoring 42 or so. the USC defensive front 7 will crush the hawaii O-line and give no time for the hawaii QB to throw.

The Madcap
    The world meets nobody halfway.
    The Madcap's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 460

If I've learned anything over the years, it's that Lane Kiffin sucks and that flight out to Honolulu saps the blow-out from incoming favs. USC lost a lot. And I think the Trojans figure they'll win by at least 5 TD's with no effort. I think the Warriors sense it, and sneak up on them early with a couple of quick scores. Then USC wakes up, pounds them on the ground, and runs up a convincing score, but not before the clock runs out on them covering the spread. Taking Hawaii.

TWEETS
    57% NCAAF
    TWEETS's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 391

USC has won previous 3 meetings by an average of 43 points and covered in all 3. I think they are down but a down year for USC is better than a good year for Hawaii. 3 TD's is just to generous.

bmsOHST11
    bmsOHST11's Avatar Become A Pro!

I think Lane is going to have the foot on the pedal the whole game the whole season, they are shut out of one poll, shut out of a bowl game... so the only thing they have is the team in front of them... watch the blood fly... I see SC wrecking everyone they can get their hands on.. and when they are up they will continue to score... the defense will be very good and emergence of some wr's the offense could be solid. But it comes back to the proving themselves the 12 games is all they got... and I would expect them to make the most of it... Just my opinion

fishmonger
    Very sharp square

Dam. I guess Hawaii buried the forum. When it looks too easy it is never too easy. Sorry USC backers, your defense was shit and you should of known that.

fishmonger
    Very sharp square

I guess my feeling was right. At least for the people that got bad lines for the UNLV game. I lucked out on UNLV and got the push.

The Madcap
    The world meets nobody halfway.
    The Madcap's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 460

Lucked out? Wisconsin blew that cover harder than Katie Holmes does to keep getting acting jobs.

CLASSIC ROCK
    CLASSIC ROCK's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12

games involving Hawaii and UNLV are always suspicious. Dirty deals usually happen