freeVICK
    freeVICK's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6483

List of solid posters to tail for CFB

go

reverend
    reverend's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 48

this is a great site to find some quality cappers!

my advice is to find someone who "fits" with you and how you see the games

its always a bad idea to jump from guy to guy all season, it will end badly for you

with that said, i am running a niche/unique strategy that i played solo last year and was very profitable, although very volatile (based on ML parlays)

good luck this season everyone!

BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8638

If you tail, you fail. YOu should b emaking your own decisions, If you are not, you are in the wrong game. Why let others spend your money, which is exactly what you are doing.

iwantcougars
    iwantcougars's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 679

brandon lang

itchypickle
    Dan Bilzerian's gunsmith
    itchypickle's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5620

Quote Originally Posted by iwantcougars View Post
    brandon lang

Is he still on suicide watch?

angelodebo
    angelodebo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2429

Lt. Profit is pretty consistant. I always take a quick look at his pics. Houlitx is another one

JayTrotter
    JayTrotter's Avatar Become A Pro!

this guy?
    http://www.majorwager.com/forums/han...ndon-lang.html

we should use the power of SBR to get the money together... to bring back BRANDON LANG!
    I know he made me money, and remember you are only as good as your last big play...

- 771 dimes in the NFL for the 2009-10 season, how much did we make betting against that??

JayTrotter
    JayTrotter's Avatar Become A Pro!

If you tail, find someone who is miserable at betting. and bet the other way. Especially if it's their BIG play, or they just won and are now doubling up!

fishmonger
    Very sharp square
    fishmonger's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 246

I know when the consensus is on a certain pick it is wise to fade them. There are some quality guys in here but WE all make some square ass picks at times. But this is a great forum to bounce around ideas and see what angles people are using to cap their games. Become your own capper and if it doesn't work out it wasn't meant to be. I think half the fun is capping the games and seeing if you are right.

If you want to make money study hard and get a good job, it's a lot easier that way.

Z_Wipf
    Z_Wipf's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 275

Paco

Derek2408
    Derek2408's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 295

I just remember last year if you faded a guy by ZBOIZ or something like that you could make yourself some nice dough.

BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8638

Stay away from the homers. They are the people who pay for all of those fancy neon lights on Las Vegas Blvd.

Terrapin Station
    Terrapin Station's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 96

Quote Originally Posted by BigdaddyQH View Post
    Stay away from the homers. They are the people who pay for all of those fancy neon lights on Las Vegas Blvd.
    Exactly.

MJT1212
    ECU Pirates
    MJT1212's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 79

Me for ECU games. And I wouldn't call myself a homer in this case, just very knowledgeable of my team and the capabilities considering how much I follow them. I do bet against them just as much as I bet for them. Trust me on ECU games. I'm also good at ACC games and other CUSA games.

ZBOIZ
    ZBOIZ's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 9739

Quote Originally Posted by Derek2408 View Post
    I just remember last year if you faded a guy by ZBOIZ or something like that you could make yourself some nice dough.
    Yea make sure you fade him this year

ZBOIZ
    ZBOIZ's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 9739

Ben Burns and Nick Parson are the college football beast

clowncar
    clowncar's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 60

pags, but some tools around here drove him off.

BGboothA
    BGboothA's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 212

Quote Originally Posted by clowncar View Post
    pags, but some tools around here drove him off.
    Yup! loved the guy. But some peoples egos around here get a little hurt

odusmykal
    odusmykal's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5944

hhsilver is a great capper.. He doesn't post a lot of his plays, but when he does, i follow..

MJT1212
    ECU Pirates

rochestertitans is good

reverend
    reverend's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 48

this advice has been given in a few different threads, but i am speaking from experience...if you plan to follow a certain guy, do your research beforehand and stick with him through the ups and downs. because what is very common is for guys to jump from one capper to the next, often when things are at their worst and about to turn around...very similar to the "crowd psychology" in the stock market.

i say that because of personal experience. it was not until last fall that i found "my guy" and now am completely committed to his unique system. i will usually save a small portion of my roll to toss around based on different cappers opinions, but you have to commit, and just make sure you feel good about who you are committing to, if you decide to go that route.

if anyone ever has any questions...feel free to shoot me a pm. i have been around and seen the sights...

nflwins
    nflwins's Avatar Become A Pro!

The best college capper is jeff oskeim runs oskeim sports i dont work for him i dont get a commision from him.......for a pay service he is very honest and seems to be the best big play capper i have seen besides some wise guys i cant mention because they would then never ever give me a game anymore but jeff oskeim is didcated to his craft of capping.and picks a lot of winners

phillybadboy
    phillybadboy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3864

top three cappers simp def, cappinpicks, paco

HoldEmHook!!
    BAMA 70 Auburn 0
    HoldEmHook!!'s Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 41

Cap your own games.....make a post and wait for peoples input.....ignore the assholes who just post shit to start stuff....and once you have your leans look around the forum and compare notes.....bottom line be your own betting man, never bet more than you can afford to lose ( dont listen to the clowns on here who talk about throwing "dimes" around like they were horseshoes). Manage your bankroll and last but not least.......Best Of Luck this season.

MJT1212
    ECU Pirates

Almost time.

sweethook
    sweethook's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10440

Quote Originally Posted by MJT1212 View Post
    Me for ECU games. And I wouldn't call myself a homer in this case, just very knowledgeable of my team and the capabilities considering how much I follow them. I do bet against them just as much as I bet for them. Trust me on ECU games. I'm also good at ACC games and other CUSA games.
    i like this guy , i say tail him gl.

WorkHorse
    WorkHorse's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 18

Any of the pay for picks cappers would give one of their nuts to hit 58% this season. I could name you 50 off the top of my head. You are better served to study, learn and find honest people who can help you hit the same. That's available here at SBR free!

Their are NO Goldmines out there.....find a grinder who is honest and you can trust and make a profit at this business, otherwise, you are a ship without a rudder in the ocean. ANOTHER LOSER.

God I seen the BS to many time during my career.

Goat Milk
    Goat Milk's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10176

Quote Originally Posted by phillybadboy View Post
    top three cappers simp def, cappinpicks, paco
    paco how does it feel to be in elite company?

MartinBlank
    Going to be a good weekend
    MartinBlank's Avatar Become A Pro!

I never understood this topic.

Bottom line-----why in god's name would I place my hard earned cash on someone else's opinion? Worse-----Why would I put that same cash on a guy that can't hit any better than I do on my own?

I suppose questions like these are why the touts still make a living selling picks. Guys just either don't want to do their own homework, or just don't have enough confidence in their own selections.

Best of luck to everyone---but please...for the love of god----make your own picks.

For those of you who loved Pags picks----remember----he was 51-52 last year.

TheBetBuysDanK
    Stackin'
    TheBetBuysDanK's Avatar Become A Pro!

you would've earned some FAT stacks fading all my picks last year. so....fade away.

Uncle Harv
    Uncle Harv's Avatar Become A Pro!

Do your own homework and trust your own instincts. Read the good write ups posted and implement them into your knowledge and conclusions. The whole point of wagering is not just for the money, its to take your knowledge of the sport and try to outsmart the oddsmakers IMHO. A $20 win can be just as satisfying as a $200 win all things being relative.

Best of luck.

balman
    balman's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1451

what about best web sites for CFB info, stats, injuries and power rankings? what sites do you follow and trust?