SECfan23
    SECfan23's Avatar Become A Pro!

Taking Notes from Petrino...

South Carolina defensive coordinator Brian VanGordor announced a few hours ago that he is leaving South Carolina to be the new defensive coordiantor for the Atlanta Falcons. He was at SC for about a month.

We all appreciate the timing of this announcement this close to signing day.

"I think at this point stability is very, very important to me and my family," he said. "The three-year contract is nice and I think that's a statement for everybody. My intentions are to be at South Carolina and to be there a long time."
    ~Brian VanGorder 12-19-07

I hope the falcons will have the worse defensive in franchise history.

BadNina
    I did troubles!!
    BadNina's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13869

Please remember that Tommy Tuberville said he would leave Ole Miss in a pine box prior to his running to the Plains.

mofome
    mofome's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by SECfan23 View Post
    South Carolina defensive coordinator Brian VanGordor announced a few hours ago that he is leaving South Carolina to be the new defensive coordiantor for the Atlanta Falcons. He was at SC for about a month.

We all appreciate the timing of this announcement this close to signing day.

"I think at this point stability is very, very important to me and my family," he said. "The three-year contract is nice and I think that's a statement for everybody. My intentions are to be at South Carolina and to be there a long time."
    ~Brian VanGorder 12-19-07

I hope the falcons will have the worse defensive in franchise history.

thats got to be tough on the kids. i think sc boosters were calling this move a while back.

SECfan23
    SECfan23's Avatar Become A Pro!

Welcome Ellis Johnson.....

Nice Avatar Mofome. I cant stop watching it, over and over and over and.....

BadNina
    I did troubles!!
    BadNina's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13869

Ellis Johnson is pretty good with defense