djeffectz
    djeffectz's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1802

2008-2009 Top 5 ranked team

It's never to early to look into next college football season, here's my top 5 college team for next year...

5. Mizzou - Daniels will be improved next year, they lose Temple but that will give them more reason to give Maclin the ball

4. USC - It's McKnight time to shine

3. Oklahoma - Bradford/Murray will keep the offense explosive

2. Georgia - 17 Starters returning, very scary team

1. Florida - Moody will play next season, he's one of the former talented running back from USC that didnt get a chance to carry the ball cause of the dept that the USC had, Moody will give them another running option to keep other defense honest..

share your top 5 for next year....

mofome
    mofome's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by djeffectz View Post
    It's never to early to look into next college football season, here's my top 5 college team for next year...

5. Mizzou - Daniels will be improved next year, they lose Temple but that will give them more reason to give Maclin the ball

4. USC - It's McKnight time to shine

3. Oklahoma - Bradford/Murray will keep the offense explosive

2. Georgia - 17 Starters returning, very scary team

1. Florida - Moody will play next season, he's one of the former talented running back from USC that didnt get a chance to carry the ball cause of the dept that the USC had, Moody will give them another running option to keep other defense honest..

share your top 5 for next year....

UGA
    FLA
    USC
    TN
    LSU

Louisvillekid1
    LAMAR MVP!
    Louisvillekid1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 553

5. West Virginia. . . don't know about their knew coach
    4. Missouri . . . . . . Chase Daniel hiesman canidate
    3. Oklahoma . . . . . Sam Bradford lead a high octace Offense
    2. USC . . . . . . . . They will reload, and be explosive again
    1. Georgia . . . . . . It's their turn to come out of the SEC

eidolon
    USA
    eidolon's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15766

oh damn, Florida has Moody next year? wow, I saw that guy in the East vs. West High School All-Star game. He looked amazing, I was wondering why I didn't see him at USC. Hopefully being off a year wont hurt him. So does he have 3 years left then?
    Look out for LSU's backup QB from this year. I personally think he is better then Flynn(Pettrioux???).

1. LSU
    2. Florida
    3. Georgia
    4. USC
    5. Texas

The Seer
    The Seer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7617

Quote Originally Posted by Louisvillekid1 View Post
    5. West Virginia. . . don't know about their knew coach
    4. Missouri . . . . . . Chase Daniel hiesman canidate
    3. Oklahoma . . . . . Sam Bradford lead a high octace Offense
    2. USC . . . . . . . . They will reload, and be explosive again
    1. Georgia . . . . . . It's their turn to come out of the SEC
    Florida will be in the top 5. Tebow, Harvin return and the D will be a year older.

Razz
    Razz's Avatar Become A Pro!

1. Georgia - Should just be a sick team. Loaded at every position on both sides of the ball, and Richt/Bobo is as good a combo as there is in the nation. Knowshon should become second consecutive soph to win Heisman unless he gets hurt.
    2. Oklahoma - With another year of seasoning, Bradford/Murray will lead an explosive offense that should plow through a weaker than usual Big XII. The defense will still be among the best.
    3. Illinois - Juice is ready to make the leap, Benn will emerge as the nation's premier receiver, and Zook has brought in such an influx of talent that it's hard for me to see this team not having a banner year.
    4. USC - The QB position is in good hands with Sanchez/Mustain, still loads of running backs, defense loses enough playmakers to keep them out of the national title game, but most marquee games will be at home.
    5. LSU - Like SC, LSU just reloads, and there are many who say that Perriloux will be better than Mauck, Russell, and Flynn. The problem is that most of their tough games come away from home. Les will blow a game somewhere.

mofome
    mofome's Avatar Become A Pro!

talent wise, illinois is still gonna be a long ways off from the big boys. they have some stars, but overall they wont be near fla, uga, tn, usc, ou, lsu.

wolves
    wolves's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 18

5. Missouri - Chase should be a bit better with lots of starters coming back
    4. Oklahoma - Bradford with some experience now should do great things with this team
    3. USC - Will be a different team with new QB, but always a dangerous team
    2. Florida - Tebow and company will not skip a beat
    1. Georgia - Too many starters coming back to not be considered a #1