OU -8

gl gents.

mofome
    mofome's Avatar Become A Pro!

already at 8.5.

small play for me tonight.

shrax4
    shrax4's Avatar Become A Pro!

Got OU -6.5 Hopefully we both nail this one. Was against you on USC and Georgia and that hurt yesterday. Keep rolling!

mofome

Quote Originally Posted by shrax4 View Post
    Got OU -6.5 Hopefully we both nail this one. Was against you on USC and Georgia and that hurt yesterday. Keep rolling!

i dont love this one, but ive got to have a pick on it. i wish i had gotten the 6.5 or even the 7, but i got it at 8 and we'll see how that goes. not a fan of being on these favs, but i like ou here.

gl to us!

CHALKbreaker
    CHALKbreaker's Avatar Become A Pro!

I'm on WV +8 and on the M/L.
    This is actually one of my better plays for the bowl season.
    We'll see what happens shortly.
    BOL guys..Should be an exciting game

mofome

Quote Originally Posted by CHALKbreaker View Post
    I'm on WV +8 and on the M/L.
    This is actually one of my better plays for the bowl season.
    We'll see what happens shortly.
    BOL guys..Should be an exciting game

ive got little feel for this one which i why i was leaning towards wvu at 8, just to take the dog, but ive been saying wvu was overrated all year and i think i should put my money on it. soon enough.

gl Chalk. if i lose, you winning aint bad with me.

CHALKbreaker

Thanks Mo.
    If I go down, at least you guys get a winner.
    I was actually in the other camp...I thought OK was over rated all year, and is more the reason of my play then being a WV shill..I also think the line is over adjusted all because of that complete lack luster, choke job performance, of WV when they played PITT.

SexyMit
    SexyMit's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 204

I took WV +8.5. They had one bad game against pitt and everyone thinks that OU will stop them. They were averaging 292 yards a game rushing.Which is 4th in the nation. So I will take the points and GL to everyone no matter what you bet.
    Last edited by SexyMit; 01-02-08 at 06:12 PM.

mofome

Quote Originally Posted by SexyMit View Post
    I took WV +8.5. They had one bad game against pitt and everyone thinks that OU will stop them. They were averaging 292 yards a game rushing.Which is 4th in the nation. So I will take the points and GL to everyone no matter what you bet.

wvu also could have lost to louisville...i just wasnt all that impressed with them at any point this season.

mofome

Thanks Mo.
    If I go down, at least you guys get a winner.
    I was actually in the other camp...I thought OK was over rated all year, and is more the reason of my play then being a WV shill..I also think the line is over adjusted all because of that complete lack luster, choke job performance, of WV when they played PITT.

there could never be more motivation than there is when playing for a shot at the title. wvu had that and still laid an egg vs a terrible team. wvu really got beat pretty badly in that game. that being said, every team has laid an egg at some point this season. col stinks, stanford stinks, pitt stinks and each of those teams beat up on title contenders.

awhitejackson
    Slappin troubles away with the SlapChop
    awhitejackson's Avatar Become A Pro!

Pitt game was Worst coached game since Ive been watching WVU (1987)...no lies...and this is not because I am a Rodriguez hater (which I am) or because I am a new Ohio State fan....+9 is a steal but again I am bi9ased.....GL all.

CHALKbreaker

Thats my whole point Mo. They were motivated for that game, it was just one they totally laid an egg much like every college team has this year at one point. I think that is the game that remains in everyones mind, and why you see +8-9 now. If WV lost by a FG to PITT, I bet that line would only be about +3-5 right now.

area51steve
    area51steve's Avatar Become A Pro!

Line is at -9 now.. Tough game to pick.. We don't know which WVU team will show up.. Hopefully one that plays their hearts out.. I'm taking a shot with WVU +9 in this one.. BOL to u mofome..

mofome

Quote Originally Posted by awhitejackson View Post
    Pitt game was Worst coached game since Ive been watching WVU (1987)...no lies...and this is not because I am a Rodriguez hater (which I am) or because I am a new Ohio State fan....+9 is a steal but again I am bi9ased.....GL all.

gl to u!

mofome

Quote Originally Posted by area51steve View Post
    Line is at -9 now.. Tough game to pick.. We don't know which WVU team will show up.. Hopefully one that plays their hearts out.. I'm taking a shot with WVU +9 in this one.. BOL to u mofome..

well, the line is moving in a good direction for me, and any WVU players that are getting the game late. i would hate to have a wvu ticket at 6.5

mofome

Thats my whole point Mo. They were motivated for that game, it was just one they totally laid an egg much like every college team has this year at one point. I think that is the game that remains in everyones mind, and why you see +8-9 now. If WV lost by a FG to PITT, I bet that line would only be about +3-5 right now.

hell, a break here or there and we're talking about WVU as a Much smaller dog in the title game than they are to OU tonight.

wvu/osu would be what? osu -2.5?

mofome

if you like WVU, they're +10 at betUS right now.

fwiw

SexyMit
    SexyMit's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 204

GL mo I am with you on WV...

mofome

Quote Originally Posted by SexyMit View Post
    GL mo I am with you on WV...

you are vs me or with me?

im on ou. regardless, bol to you as well.

chandler1981
    chandler1981's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 24

mofo,
    i also got okla at -8. Couldnt find many angles i liked besides the fact that pat white is banged up and coach rod is gone. i feel the line is inflated, but okla should pull away slowly. BOL to all. happy new year fellas and ladies

mofome

WVU has come out more fired up on offense and defense.

mofome

stoops is a jackass. why re-kick?

CHALKbreaker

It's looking real good..i have WVU at +8.5 LARGE, and a good size bet on the M/L at +300 to boot. Up 14 at half, I'm debating to lock in some profit with the M/L bet.

mofome

great win chalk! i was due for an ass kicking and im takin one! i didnt like this one from the jump, but i felt i had to pick something, im gettin raped.

haha good win chalk!

CHALKbreaker

Thanks Mo.
    It was a huge win for me. As I told you at the start of bowl season, this was my big play. The M/L was good icing on the cake!

I hope that Stewart gets the job at WVU as head coach. He really got those kids to play; as i figured he would.

mofome

Thanks Mo.
    It was a huge win for me. As I told you at the start of bowl season, this was my big play. The M/L was good icing on the cake!

I hope that Stewart gets the job at WVU as head coach. He really got those kids to play; as i figured he would.

you were all over this one my friend!

area51steve

Easy money on West Virginia tonight They really ripped the sooners a new one.

mofome

Easy money on West Virginia tonight They really ripped the sooners a new one.

well done steve! easy money is putting it mildly. good lord.

area51steve

Quote Originally Posted by mofome View Post
    well done steve! easy money is putting it mildly. good lord.

Thanks mofome... This bowl season has been a great one for me.. I'm lookin foward to the orange bowl.... I'm leaning toward the hokies..

mofome

Thanks mofome... This bowl season has been a great one for me.. I'm lookin foward to the orange bowl.... I'm leaning toward the hokies..

im on VT and Very glad to hear im on the same side you're leaning towards. i need to get this loss out of my system. keep it rollin, brotha!

Cannon
    Cannon's Avatar Become A Pro!

Hey Mo I am 20-8 on Bowl Picks and 10-4 on second half Plays

Games Left

2 Units
    Ball St.

3 Units
    Bowling Green

5 Units
    Virginia Tech Moneyline
    LSU Moneyline

Bet all of these games in the second half no matter what and money line parlay and 7 Point Tease on the 5 Units.

I won $1600 on West Vir tonight. Vir Tech ML will cash tomorrow.