BAMABETTER
    BAMABETTER's Avatar Become A Pro!

Can W.v. Run The Ball

i'm not going to overthink this game too much.
    i'll go at it very simple,,, if w.v. can't run the ball ,they are in for a long night. and i don't see how they can against ok.
    so i'll have to go with the sooners -7.5 or 8 which i think it will go to. i never care what a team did LAST YEAR ,( except at the beginning of the season ) i care what they have done THIS YEAR. more important what they have done in the last few weeks. anything else is just history.
    and the last few weeks of reg.season w.v. is not getting it done. but the sooners seem to be just as strong as ever.

this is just my opinion, add 75 cents to it and you can get a cup of coffee. ( except at starbucks )
    Last edited by BAMABETTER; 01-02-08 at 10:22 AM.

presley177
    presley177's Avatar Become A Pro!

good bet. I'm a huge WVU fan but they'll get dominated on both sides of the line tonight. Slaton and Devine can't run if there's nowhere to go. Plus WVU's secondary while improved is still questionable.

BAMABETTER
    BAMABETTER's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by presley177 View Post
    good bet. I'm a huge WVU fan but they'll get dominated on both sides of the line tonight. Slaton and Devine can't run if there's nowhere to go. Plus WVU's secondary while improved is still questionable.
    i know what you mean,, i've always been a w.v. fan myself and hate going against them. but if i've learned anything the
    past 30 years of sports betting , is never bet with your heart.

awhitejackson
    Slappin troubles away with the SlapChop
    awhitejackson's Avatar Become A Pro!

Simple intangibles of WVU offense will be enough.....Dont let Pitt game disgrace fool you.....+9 IS A STEAL!!!!!