Mr Handicapable
    Mr Handicapable's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 174

Just another 4-0 ATS for Phil Steele/Power Sweep

Yeah anyone that pays for picks is a dumshit! I guess 20-4 ATS for this bowl season is just dumb luck? Mr. Steele's last two 4 star selections (Fresno and Missouri) were only 18 point and 28 point winners ATS? Yeah he's clueless and I'm dumber than clueless for buying his picks?? Thank for your help Buddy!! I see the light now!! I like Hawaii plus 9 but I'm not going against something as hot as Power Sweep. They also had Texas Tech 30-28 (Final was 31-28)...its about the 6th game they've nailed within a few points!! Pure luck though!!

Mr Handicapable

Not even counting their Florida State pick +points since half the FSU campus was suspended after we received the bowl edition

astro61200
    astro61200's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 30

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Handicapable View Post
    Yeah anyone that pays for picks is a dumshit!
    I agree, since they can be found for free online

mv09
    mv09's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2630

Quote Originally Posted by astro61200 View Post
    I agree, since they can be found for free online
    continue..

Mr KLC
    Mr KLC's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 346

I enjoy trying to figure it out myself. Nothing wrong with paying for advice if it works, but it kind of takes the gamemanship out of it for me.

Mr Handicapable

Where do you get the picks for free and does it include NFL as well....maybe I am a dumbshit then? Actually I'll gladly pay the $120 and keep them in business. If everyone got all their stuff for free they might go away?

Mr Handicapable

Actually I have a ton of football knowledge and I study almost every game ever played in the last 25 years...have 2 divorces to prove it! I like Hawaii tonite but I'm laying off since Northcoast is so hot and they like Georgia! I just treat it like extra info but I still make the call...its my money!