Sunde91
    Sunde91's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 255

Jeremiah Masoli: Another Bum

Had it all: Pac 10 champsionship, Rose Bowl, potential Pro; now he's booted off the team after his second arrest. Burgalry, drug possession, traffic violations....

Don't know if this is old news.

http://msn.foxsports.com/cfb/story/j...ll-team-060910

BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8638

Just another in a series of losers that the State of Oregon schools seemingly have gone after. And people honestly think that Chip Kelly has control of this program. Is it any wonder why Oregon ran Bellotti out on a rail? Now this?

Law-Byrnes
    Law-Byrnes's Avatar Become A Pro!

That isn't Chip Kelly's player. I thought he handled the situations he was put in very well last year.

teaserpleaser
    teaserpleaser's Avatar Become A Pro!

southeast state (d 2 or 3)for masoli or will he hang em up? canadian football?

HustleGetPaid
    HustleGetPaid's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5089

Yeah read of the new arrest yesterday. All that talent and promising future gone over bullshit!!! Some of these kids don't realize they basically have it made playing college ball at a high level on the national spotlight.

iwantcougars
    iwantcougars's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 679

that kid has a lot of potential, to bad for him

redrum
    Update your status
    redrum's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 102

the ducks have problems

str
    Nothing's easy
    str's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 68545

What a complete waste of talent. It kills me to see guys that have so much upside, throw it all away because they are stupid.
    If more people pulled these idiots up and treated them like the kids they are,some of this might stop. But ,easy for me to say.I do not have to try to make a buck on these guys.
    System is screwed up.
    Do remember from my Horse racing days that an old guy told me very early on that "the game is on the level. It is the people in it that are not."

So true.