abacus30
    abacus30's Avatar Become A Pro!

Last night's game - that's why I gamble!!

Did you guys watch that Utah/Navy game last night?! That was one of the craziest endings ever - side and total. All 4 angles of those two bets thought they had it won over and over again. I don't know about you, but that's the biggest reason I enjoy betting - the big ass thrill rides like last night. Of course, admittedly, I was one of those who cashed in with Navy and the Over... but there were several times I thought there was no way in hell I was going to win either, especially with less than two minutes left on the clock and a team that can't throw the ball if their lives depended on it. Then Navy hits that 70 yard slant for a TD with a minute left in the game to go OVER the total and beat the spread! You gotta be fu*king kidding me?!! Hope the rest of the bowl season is just as exciting.

The Seer
    The Seer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7617

Quote Originally Posted by abacus30 View Post
    Hope the rest of the bowl season is just as exciting.
    Not me. I like having mine wrapped up at the half.

abacus30

Quote Originally Posted by The Seer View Post
    Not me. I like having mine wrapped up at the half.
    definitely a good feeling too

The Nit
    The Nit's Avatar Become A Pro!

Utah backers got a huge break when that fumble call wasn't overturned. Although, it's not a given that Navy would for sure cover anyway, it seemed fairly likely they would have since the ball would be moved out to the 20 (instead of the 1). Utah would be able milk the clock if they got one first down.

I have no clue what the replay officials were looking at on that one. But the way I see it, the deserving side covered anyway.

abacus30

Quote Originally Posted by The Nit View Post
    Utah backers got a huge break when that fumble call wasn't overturned. Although, it's not a given that Navy would for sure cover anyway, it seemed fairly likely they would have since the ball would be moved out to the 20 (instead of the 1). Utah would be able milk the clock if they got one first down.

I have no clue what the replay officials were looking at on that one. But the way I see it, the deserving side covered anyway.
    That was a 100% touchback. What a crazy final 5 minutes.

Crayzee
    Crayzee's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 9053

great start to the bowl season

had navy +9-1/2 bought up to +11

no ml

so i was not sweating too much

no total for me

SportsLockPicks
    SportsLockPicks's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 562

last checked the score nearly midway thru 3rd quarter and thought the over wasn't going to happen w/out a miracle triple overtime, saw the score this morning and needed an extra ten minutes to change my outfit because I absolutely Shat myself when i saw it went over...HUGE SWING

Skidcom
    Skidcom's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 19739

What a great way to wake up this morning. I thought I was dead.......must admit......I enjoy the rush as well.....I know that is a square thing to say......