imgv94
    imgv94's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

imgv's bowl plays

Well here is what I got in case you are interested..

7* BYU -4½

About 3 units of teasers ending to So Fla -½

1.5* BC -2½
    0.5* Florida -9½ (ML Parlayed with NE ML three weeks ago)
    0.5* Hawaii +10

Going to bet this teaser:
    Cincy -1½
    Florida -½
    Ohio St- 14½

Good Luck to everyone betting the games..

tblues2005
    tblues2005's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7178

did you mean Ohio State +14 1/2 not -14 1/2 there imgv?

I like your plays, I would BYU in there instead of Ohio State though!

imgv94

Don't want to have too many eggs in the same basket.. Yeah OSU +14.5 that should be money cause LSU hasn't blown out any team with a pulse.

mofome
    mofome's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by imgv94 View Post
    Well here is what I got in case you are interested..

7* BYU -4½

About 3 units of teasers ending to So Fla -½

1.5* BC -2½
    0.5* Florida -9½ (ML Parlayed with NE ML three weeks ago)
    0.5* Hawaii +10

Going to bet this teaser:
    Cincy -1½
    Florida -½
    Ohio St- 14½

Good Luck to everyone betting the games..

florida is -10.5
    hawaii is +7.5
    bc is -3.5

where do you have these lines or are you buying points?

you go on to say that LSU hasnt blown out any teams with a pulse. VT is in the BCS. LSU is the reason Virginia Tech isnt playing for a national title.

louisvillekid
    slummin it
    louisvillekid's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3822

Quote Originally Posted by mofome View Post
    VT is in the BCS. LSU is the reason Virginia Tech isnt playing for a national title.
    ah, i think Pitt is the reason, the LSU game was early and VT played great, till the game they had to have.

mofome

Quote Originally Posted by louisvillekid View Post
    ah, i think Pitt is the reason, the LSU game was early and VT played great, till the game they had to have.
    pitt is the reason what? im not following much of this post. the portion im able to follow is with regard to the LSU/VT game being early in the season. imgv said that LSU didnt blow out any teams with a pulse. that is incorrect. the season is only 12 games, we cant qualify everything to make our argument work for us. you take the facts and work with whats actually there, instead of working with what you want to be there. vt is a good team and LSU made a joke of them. That obviously doesnt mean LSU will beat up on OSU, but it does mean that LSU has shown the ability to dominate a good football team.

imgv94

florida is -10.5
    hawaii is +7.5
    bc is -3.5

where do you have these lines or are you buying points?

you go on to say that LSU hasnt blown out any teams with a pulse. VT is in the BCS. LSU is the reason Virginia Tech isnt playing for a national title.
    I shouldn't have to answer these questions but I will anyway..

http://forum.therx.com/showthread.php?t=538482
    http://forum.therx.com/showthread.php?t=538294

Bought Florida to -9.5 by including them in a parlay with Pats ML 3 weeks ago. Surprised you didn't ask me about BYU I started a thread for that game as well.. Hope to see you around when a line goes the other way.

cmoney
    cmoney's Avatar Become A Pro!

Don't want to have too many eggs in the same basket.. Yeah OSU +14.5 that should be money cause LSU hasn't blown out any team with a pulse.
    I like Ohio State as well, good call!!

mofome

I shouldn't have to answer these questions but I will anyway..

http://forum.therx.com/showthread.php?t=538482
    http://forum.therx.com/showthread.php?t=538294

Bought Florida to -9.5 by including them in a parlay with Pats ML 3 weeks ago. Surprised you didn't ask me about BYU I started a thread for that game as well.. Hope to see you around when a line goes the other way.

you say you shouldnt have to answer these things and then you link me to therx? do you think that actually makes sense? in this boston college thread i see you ask a question and say you love bc, so the line moves and its a play?
    you're good comedy man. you shouldnt have to answer a question because you posted two posts at therx (makes no sense), you gave yourself a point on florida (makes no sense), and whatever you said about LSU, wasnt factually corect. but no, why would someone ask? maybe next time i see one of your posts i'll just search for 6 hours and make sure you didnt allude to liking someone 2 weeks ago on a different board. surprised you didnt see me ask about BYU? why? you posted a thread here about them before today.

its lovely to see someone whos full of it, blame someone else for for their own lack of competence. your lines wouldnt make sense to anyone looking at them now. you did not explain that you bought anything in your original post and you cite therx, a web site that doesnt allow people to carry over picks from other forums. you want it there, you post it there. pretty simple, your reply here and the tone of it really didnt make any sense.
    Last edited by mofome; 12-20-07 at 12:39 PM.

Louisvillekid1
    LAMAR MVP!
    Louisvillekid1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 553

Quote Originally Posted by louisvillekid View Post
    I'm assuming your thinking of West Virginia and not Va Tech.

Cougar Bait
    2010 Poster of the Year
    Cougar Bait's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3289

Just want to clear one thing up before this gets ugly, Pitt is the reason LSU is playing for a National Championship since Pitt beat WVA. Otherwise it would have been WVA vs. Ohio State. It doesn't get any clearer than that.

mofome

Quote Originally Posted by Bet The House View Post
    Just want to clear one thing up before this gets ugly, Pitt is the reason LSU is playing for a National Championship since Pitt beat WVA. Otherwise it would have been WVA vs. Ohio State. It doesn't get any clearer than that.

is there a reason you broke this down for us here, or is this just some free writing you're doing? the reason that i ask is because no one suggested that pitt is not the reason that LSU is in. what you have stated is clear to everyone, no one has suggested anything else. i may as well tell you that Illinois is the only loss OSU had this year. yes, thats true, but what does it have to do with anything?

imgv94

you say you shouldnt have to answer these things and then you link me to therx? do you think that actually makes sense? in this boston college thread i see you ask a question and say you love bc, so the line moves and its a play?
    you're good comedy man. you shouldnt have to answer a question because you posted two posts at therx (makes no sense), you gave yourself a point on florida (makes no sense), and whatever you said about LSU, wasnt factually corect. but no, why would someone ask? maybe next time i see one of your posts i'll just search for 6 hours and make sure you didnt allude to liking someone 2 weeks ago on a different board. surprised you didnt see me ask about BYU? why? you posted a thread here about them before today.

its lovely to see someone whos full of it, blame someone else for for their own lack of competence. your lines wouldnt make sense to anyone looking at them now. you did not explain that you bought anything in your original post and you cite therx, a web site that doesnt allow people to carry over picks from other forums. you want it there, you post it there. pretty simple, your reply here and the tone of it really didnt make any sense.
    Just posted what I got to anyone that is interested. I bet games immediately when the lines came out just like I've done every week of the season..

mofome

Just posted what I got to anyone that is interested. I bet games immediately when the lines came out just like I've done every week of the season..

yes, but why would you assume that i would know you're gyno or that i would know your posts from other forums? i was just asking some questions, homie. you got huffy on me...

i even contributed a bit to your byu thread, all love big gyno. come on now old budddddddy

Peyton2MarvinN06
    Peyton2MarvinN06's Avatar Become A Pro!

yes, but why would you assume that i would know you're gyno or that i would know your posts from other forums? i was just asking some questions, homie. you got huffy on me...

i even contributed a bit to your byu thread, all love big gyno. come on now old budddddddy

Back off on my boy GV here... Listen to what the man has to say and you should take notes on it! Maybe you'll learn a thing or two that you can apply to your betting tactics! The man knows what the f\*\*k he's talkin about! We get shvt done on this forum! BET THAT!

imgv94

It was just a misunderstanding.. Everything is cool thanks P2M..

Let's make a lot of money. I know I need to or I'm going to be very burned out.

mofome

Quote Originally Posted by Peyton2MarvinN06 View Post
    Back off on my boy GV here... Listen to what the man has to say and you should take notes on it! Maybe you'll learn a thing or two that you can apply to your betting tactics! The man knows what the f\*\*k he's talkin about! We get shvt done on this forum! BET THAT!

dont get carrid away little fella. take notes? i didnt attack anyone, there were some things that should have been said, they were, and thats that.

mofome

btw peyton, if the colts are in the sb again i'll be there, you? hope to see ya there if they make it.

imgv94

btw peyton, if the colts are in the sb again i'll be there, you? hope to see ya there if they make it.

mofome

that will be the game right there buddy. what kinda line you think we'll see on it?

imgv94

Pats -6

imgv94

ADDING:

1.5* Teaser -120
    Cincy +2
    Florida +2½
    USC -½
    Ohio St +17

Teaser with NFL

3* Teaser +100
    BYU PK
    Minnesota Vikings PK

nevadaside
    nevadaside's Avatar Become A Pro!

GL today im,
    Would love to see you hit your "big" BOWL play for the second year in a row.

Happy Holidayz too.

tblues2005

BYU and Minnesota looks good imgv. I think it wouldn't be a bad pick to take Houston Texans and BYU either.

imgv94

ADDING:

1* UCLA +3 (2nd Half)

imgv94

ADDING:

1* Fresno St +6

imgv94

ADDING:

0.5* Oregon +2.5 (2nd Half)

tblues2005

I sure had Oregon in the 2nd half and I won on it, good pick imgv.

imgv94

ADDING:

0.5* Parlay +118

Michigan +10 (2nd half)
    USC ML

imgv94

1* USC -7 (2nd half)

imgv94

Had Georgia -5.5 2nd half posted it at RX. Forgot to here.

louisvillekid
    slummin it
    louisvillekid's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3822

did you ever get my e-mail?

imgv94

Yeah I did but forgot to reply.. Leaving u an email now.