BAMABETTER
    BAMABETTER's Avatar Become A Pro!

sugar bowl should be very sweet to geogia

i think Hawaii is way over rated and has been all year.
    sure 12-0 looks good on paper. and they have put up some big numbers through the air ..BUT who have they played ?
    the answer ""nobody"" the best team that i know of that they
    have played is boise st...WOW" a big power house ranked 24th. they certainly haven't played anyone like the bulldogs..not to mention they only covered 4 of the 10 lined games this season.
    so why are they ranked 10th. Da,,,,, i have no idea. maybe
    someone can shead some light on that for me.
    georgia on the other hand is just as good as advertised.
    and i think well cover the 10 pts easy. i believe hawaii well
    be out of it by half-time.

"" just my opinion"""

The Seer
    The Seer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7617

Quote Originally Posted by BAMABETTER View Post
    so why are they ranked 10th. Da,,,,, i have no idea. maybe
    someone can shead some light on that for me.
    "" just my opinion"""
    Because thery beat everyone on their schedule which is something that no one else did whether they were considered 'easy' or not.

BAMABETTER
    BAMABETTER's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by The Seer View Post
    Because thery beat everyone on their schedule which is something that no one else did whether they were considered 'easy' or not.
    useing that logic, kansas should be ranked #1 or 2 since
    they are 11-1 ,the same as ohio st.

cashflow50
    cashflow50's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 120

Hawaii WILL be able to score on georgia's secondary. The question is will hawaii be able to stop georgia's stout run and will georgia be able to stop hawaii's receivers corps? Take note now that Hawaii uses the short pass in replacement for the run. There's also that dreadful shovel pass. If the shovel pass works watch out. It haven't worked this year, but last year worked very well to compliment the pass. I know hawaii haven't played anyone, but I believe they have a decent defense especially at the out/in LB's pos. The guy you have to look out for is this guy named blaze. He will be the guy who will energize this team with his big hits. Thats the guy I used for my avatar. Believe me he will bring it and come to play. Well if you're thinking how I know this, well I researched and did homework on hawaii. Well this is just my take on this game.
    lean hawaii
    Last edited by cashflow50; 12-18-07 at 07:54 PM.