pokernut9999's Avatar Become A Pro!

Moreno out for Sugar Bowl

Bad grades will keep him out of the Sugar Bowl

cashflow50
    cashflow50's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 120

Quote Originally Posted by pokernut9999 View Post
    Bad grades will keep him out of the Sugar Bowl
    you joking right? if not, where did you get this info from?

pokernut9999
    pokernut9999's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by cashflow50 View Post
    you joking right? if not, where did you get this info from?
    Heard from a reliable source it was in a pay service that GA puts out.

cashflow50

I also read that they (georgia) be practicing running the spread. Stafford seen at shotgun for most of practice. Info for what its worth.

Louisvillekid1
    LAMAR MVP!
    Louisvillekid1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 553

Thomas Brown is going to go off, in his last college game anyway. . . I could get 100yds against that Defense. . . And If georgia runs the spread they will be playin right into hawaii's hands. They need to pound the ball and so hawaii what physical football is all about.

rugbybdyb
    rugbybdyb's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Louisvillekid1 View Post
    Thomas Brown is going to go off, in his last college game anyway. . . I could get 100yds against that Defense. . . And If georgia runs the spread they will be playin right into hawaii's hands. They need to pound the ball and so hawaii what physical football is all about.
    I dont know if you all have ever played a full contact sport with Tongans, somoans, or any of the islanders but trust me Hawaii will not need to be shown how to play physical, in fact I would go out on a limb and say Georgia will have its hands full of physical by the end of the game....I have played rugby with these guys for years and it is never fun running into an islander.

cashflow50

all i remember in the boise / hawaii game was that big hit that jolted avery (RB) backwards for about 5 yards. that hit was from i think his name was blaze soares. it was shown on espn hightlights numerous times. man that was a big time hit. these hawaii backers can hit and hit hard. well its just my take. yah i agree with rugby, these islanders can hit even without helmets and pads.

Louisvillekid1
    LAMAR MVP!
    Louisvillekid1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 553

Quote Originally Posted by rugbybdyb View Post
    I dont know if you all have ever played a full contact sport with Tongans, somoans, or any of the islanders but trust me Hawaii will not need to be shown how to play physical, in fact I would go out on a limb and say Georgia will have its hands full of physical by the end of the game....I have played rugby with these guys for years and it is never fun running into an islander.
    HAHA, I don't know if u ever watched the SEC play football. That conference plays the game the way it was supposed to be played week in and week out. Ever watched a Auburn LSU game? . . Hawaii is a team of flair , they are not as physical, as any SEC team! They are going to get killed in the trenches by this Georgia team. Colt is going to have people in his face all night all because of it.