Louisvillekid1
    LAMAR MVP!
    Louisvillekid1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 553

Try to Cash These Bowl Plays'

Wow! There are alot of tempting lines out there. Try to Cash These plays.

3 units Cincinnati - 11

Cincinnati joins missouri at the top of the lists of teams gettin shafted this bowl season. Brian Kelly has done an excellent job this year, and will have his team ready. This will the biggest rout of all the bowls. S Miss will have its hands full just trying to make first downs, while Cincy will have no problems scoring atleast 35 in this game. CinCinnati should win this by atleast 3 TD's. Cincy is 4-1 ATS when playing S Miss

2 units South Florida - 6.5

Oregon is depleted and South Florida is rolling. They put up 40 in this game just has they have in there current 3 game winning streak. These teams are going in opposite directions to finish this year, and it will show in this game. Look For Matt Grothe to have a field day when Oregon's offense fails to move the ball and keeps their D on this field for the majority of the game.

2 units Kentucky -1

The wildcats are so explosive on offense and Florida St. will not be able to keep up. Andre Woodson is going to put on one last show to end his college career, along with his skilled WR's and RB's. They are probaly the best 7-5 team in the country, playing this the best football conference. The seminoles will have no answers. It is practically a home game fans only need to travel to Nashville,TN

2 unit teaser LSU + 1 , Oklahoma -.5

Both of these teams should win there respective bowl games. This tease basically makes this games money line play, by gettin rid of the point spreads. Look for both Oklahoma and LSU to control tempo and make WVU and Ohio St. play their style of football. Smash mouth running with great D.

1 unit Texas - 1.5

Texas will show their class and experience against this Arizona St. team who struggles against ranked opponets. Mack Brown will get his troops ready for battle. They are much more physical then ASU and it will show. They have a nice balanced attack to exploit that below average ASU D

1 unit Florida Atlantic - 1.5.

I have watched This team play several times this year, and i knew they were going to give troy everything they wanted to get into this bowl. Howard S. has done a great job building this program this quickly. Memphis really has not impressed me this year, although they seem to be improving, i really like this spot for Florida Atlantic.

1 unit Boise St. - 10.5

Here is a good spot for another rout. Boise Always shows up for the holiday season, and look for this to continue. They have been in the spotlight before, unlike this East Carolina squad. Boise is better then ECU in every category across the board.

Louisvillekid1
    LAMAR MVP!

Wow the more i look at these plays, the more i like them. I think we got that these right.

etothep
    etothep's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6826

i too am seeing a good 5-8 games that look like solid plays to me, headlined by boise state & florida

Cougar Bait
    2010 Poster of the Year
    Cougar Bait's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3289

It's funny. We both picked 7 games, and both picked totally different games. Of the picks you have listed here, I think Cincinnati, South Florida, Florida Atlantic, and Boise St. are the strongest. I wouldn't play the Texas game. Are you playing all 7 of these? Are you out from under your debt from vouching for your friends a couple weeks ago?
    If so, GL on these plays.

Louisvillekid1
    LAMAR MVP!

Bet the house,

I don't think im going to play these games but after my intial bowl handicapping this is what i came up with. Most likely im not going to play the rest of the season as i stated before. Just hoping i can help others around here. Thanks for the thoughts.

mv09
    mv09's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2630

You dont like any dogs (no parlay)?

Louisvillekid1
    LAMAR MVP!

mv,

I know it seems strange being that i predomintaly play dogs, however its bowl season. It the best of the best, and stronger conferences will show that they will prevail. And 3/7 plays are close to be dogs being as if they win they most likely cover. As for parlays the only thing i want to play together is the teaser listen above, again i prob wont play these games unless my money situation improves by then, but im confident that im giving you guys solid plays

Louisvillekid1
    LAMAR MVP!

Alright im going to post my thoughts for each bowl game since i have done much further analysis. . .

NAVY MIDSHIPMEN (8-4) vs UTAH UTES (8-4)
    December 20, 9:00 PM | Grass of Qualcomm Stadium

Both of these teams have had pretty solid seasons. They each had two bad loses; Navy losing to Delaware, and Utah gettin shut out @ UNLV. Navy can really put up points (10th overall in scoring), however Utah is 3rd in scoring Defense. Navy's other 3 losses have come all against solid teams ; Wake Forest, Rutgers, and Ball St. (Utah would fall into that category). Utah 3 losses also coming against decent teams ; Air Force , Oregon St. , and BYU.

However Utah is a different team since starting the season 0-2. They might be on of the best defenses navy has faced all year long. It seems Utah is the superior team all around, but both teams are going to bring their A game to start this bowl season off. This leaves me with a no play in this one, however if i was forced to make a play i would have to take the 8 - 9 points and the midshipmen.
    Last edited by Louisvillekid1; 12-05-07 at 04:46 PM.

Louisvillekid1
    LAMAR MVP!

FLORIDA ATLANTIC OWLS (7-5) vs MEMPHIS TIGERS (7-5)
    7-5 December 21, 8:00 PM | Turf of Louisiana Superdome

Florida Atlantic has had a great season this year. 4 of their 5 losses have came against ; South Florida, Florida, Oklahoma St, and Kentucky. I believe all of those teams would beat up on this memphis team. Also the owls are coming off a great win against a very solid Troy St. team.

Memphis has really played a much softer schedule, losses to Ole Miss, Ark St, and M Tenn St. The best teams they played all year are E Carolina and UCF (beatin pretty badly in both). They really lack a signature win, their best win is S Miss by 3 points.

Neither one of these teams play good Defense and both have solid offenses, however the difference here is coaching and preparation. Coach Howard Schnellenberger is going to have this team ready and all those top teams they have played earlier this year is going to pay off in this one. If you like this play make it soon, as i suspect this line is going to go closer to 4 then its current -2.5. I would not want to give over 3 in this one just to be a on safe side , because of that lack of defense.
    This leaves me with a 1 unit play on the owls -3 or better. Lets Cash this one.
    Last edited by Louisvillekid1; 12-05-07 at 04:45 PM.

Dominator
    Dominator's Avatar Become A Pro!

I'm new to sbr, but i've been following some of your plays this year Louisville.Have got to say love
    4 of these plays. Cinnci, South Fla.,Boiseand Fla.Atl.

Mr Nuts
    Mr Nuts's Avatar Become A Pro!

They all look pretty good to me

Louisvillekid1
    LAMAR MVP!

Dominator,

Best of luck to you, and welcome to the forum.

Nuts,

Thanks and BOL

S MISS GOLDEN EAGLES (7-5) vs CINCINNATI BEARCATS (9-3)
    December 22, 1:00 PM | Turf of Legion Field

This Matchup is so one - sided its ridic. The Eagles best win all year was @ E. Carolina. Granted 4 of their 5 losses are against bowl elgible teams, but they also lost to Rice.

Along with Missouri, Cincinnati really got screwed in their bowl placement. This team has really had a great season, and i look for that to continue in this game. They are really fun to watch, and coach brian kelly is going to have his crew fired up to show the nation how good they really are. I don't think people realize how good this defense is because everyone just pays attention to their offense. This squad has experience playing in big games dating back to last season. Alot of people forget how good this team was last year playing 5 top 10 teams during the regualar season, then led by coach Mike Danotni, now at Mich St.

Look for QB Ben Mauck to light up this S. Miss secondary without alot of crossing routes setting up a balanced running attack from RB's Butler Benton and Greg Moore. He will be able to get big plays down the field to WR Marucs Barnett.

This is my best play during this bowl season, Looking for a rout in this one. Lay the 11 points for atleast 3 units and watch the bearcats win this one by three touchdowns. Lets Cash this one.

CinCinnati is 4-1 ATS when playing S. Miss
    Last edited by Louisvillekid1; 12-05-07 at 07:48 PM.

Louisvillekid1
    LAMAR MVP!

NEVADA WOLF PACK (6-6) vs NEW MEXICO LOBOS (8-4)December 22, 4:30 PM | Grass of University Stadium

Nevada is an interesting team and they are one of the up and coming programs in college football. I really love there QB Colin Kaepernick, but i am 1-3(covered against Hawaii) when betting them this year. They can really score but have no clue how to play defense.

New Mexico's defense really isnt that bad, but i dont know if they can contain this nevada unit. I don't think they will be able to keep up with nevada's quick strike offense , but this game is not very enticing to me at all. 3 of their 4 losses are against solid opponets ; Utah, BYU, and TCU.

This game is going to be your typical shoot - out, that these conferences normally bring you. It should be fun to watch, but neither teams are worthy of my money. If i was forced to make a play i guess ill take the FG and run wolf pack.

Louisvillekid1
    LAMAR MVP!

UCLA BRUINS (6-6) vs BYU COUGARS (10-2)
    December 22, 8:00 PM | Turf of Sam Boyd Stadium

UCLA has really had a tough season this year. They have been one of the most banged up teams all year long, and still come to the field and fight. I don't know what to make of their coach gettin fired, or how the players will respond but i do know the players loved having him there. This is a rematch of a game played earlier this year in which UCLA won 27 - 17.

BYU is better in almost every stat category in this matchup, however they also play in a weaker conference. They are currently on a 9 game winning streak and the confidence is showing.

The thing that scares me is that this is going to be a boring game to watch , very low scoring. Also BYU has trouble putting teams away, and they do not blow teams out either. Its a cloudy picture when i try to see how this game is going to go down, so its a no play for me. If i was forced into making a play on this one, i would have to take the 6 points and the bruins, due to the strength of teams they have played this season. Also might see a big effort for coach dorrell leaving. If playing this game take a close look at UCLA's injury report alot of questionable players.

Louisvillekid1
    LAMAR MVP!

E. CAROLINA PIRATES (7-5) vs BOISE STATE BRONCOS (7-5)
    December 23, 8:00 PM | Turf of Aloha Stadium

E. Carolina has one of the most underrated running backs in the nation in Chris Johnson. This kid does it all for this team running , receiving, and blocking. He is exciting to watch. They use that to try to get big plays from PlayAction, from QB Patrick Pinkney. They are a scary team to bet against because they have a ton of althelicism on this club. Their defense is what worries me, especailly in pass Defense (116th of 119).

Boise is an interesting team , and have played pretty solid throughout this season. However they really disappointed me in the Hawaii game. Also they don't really have a good win on their schedule with losses to the best teams they played Washington and Hawaii. I do look for them to take advantage of this E. Carolina Defense, but i also thought they would in the Hawaii game.

At first glance i had boise as a play, however after further review i can't lay the 10+ points in this one, even tho the crowd will be pulling for Boise big time. I can see them rolling but ill pull back on this one ( I'd rather add this unit on one of my other plays like Cinci) Maybe im putting too much on the Hawaii game, but they just haven't beat anyone this year.

harsh506
    harsh506's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 26

I REALLY like the S.Florida pick cuz Oregon cant do anythin with Dennis. I rarely say this but i think that could be a lock.

tblues2005
    tblues2005's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7178

Without their top quarterback harsh it is going to hard for Oregon to win anyways.

Louisvillekid1
    LAMAR MVP!

C MICHIGAN CHIPPEWAS (8-5) PURDUE BOILERMAKERS (7-5)
    December 26, 7:30 PM | Turf of Ford Field

The Chippewas come into this game fresh of winning the MAC title for the 2nd straight year. They went 7-1 in conference but only 1-4 in non-conference games. Including a 45-22 loss to this same purdue team. There only win came against Army (3-9), and they were outscored in non - conf games 234 - 104(44 of that 104 came against army). Granted they lost to Kansas, Clemson, ND ST (44-14), and this purdue team.

Purdue started the season 5-0 , but it was such a soft schedule and the best win was against this C Mich team. They went 2-5 since then, wins coming only against Iowa and N'Western.

C.Michigan has one of the worst Defense in the nation (114th / 119) and i look for Purdue to exploit that early and often. Purdue defense is much better ranked 47th and this will show in this game. Purdue has played this team 3 times and covered huge points spreads each time (-22,-38,-38).
    Alot of talk about Purdue not wanting to be in this game and it is being played in michigan. So this is another no play for me, however if i had to make a play on this game i would lay the 8.5, and take my chances that history will repeat itself in this game.

Louisvillekid1
    LAMAR MVP!

Offical Plays (If i get my money right)

10 unit play . . . Cincinnati - 11

5 unit play . . . South Florida - 6.5

5 unit play . . . Teaser LSU +1 & Oklahoma - 1/2

2.5 unit play . . . Kentucky - 1

Leans on . . .
    Flordia Atlantic - 2.5 ,
    Connecticut + 3.5 ,
    Maryland + 4.5 ,
    Air Force + 3.5
    Last edited by Louisvillekid1; 12-07-07 at 10:26 AM.

GAME OVER
    GAME OVER's Avatar Become A Pro!

GL man. I look forward to killing the books this bowl season. I am very excited.