Louisvillekid1
    LAMAR MVP!
    Louisvillekid1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 553

Win With This Teaser

I know teaser's are sucker bets but this one really looks good to me . . .

LSU Pk
    Oklahoma -1/2

First Off LSU is going to have no problem covering the 6 in the BCS Championship Game. And they also deserve a play at -6. LSU will show the difference of playing SEC foes week in and week out, as opposed to a Ohio St. team playing teams in the Big Ten! The style of football is going to show and look for LSU to pound the ball and control this game. I think half of the SEC would beat Ohio St. in this game!

Oklahoma is going to take advantage of this WVU team that all but had their name on the BCS title. The sooners are too talented all around for WVU. They are one of the best teams in the country and would be a better matchup for LSU then Ohio St will. Actually i think they are the only non SEC team that could beat LSU. They have struggled against the spread

Cash This teaser!

xxProviderxx
    xxProviderxx's Avatar Become A Pro!

If you cap the game correctly teasers are not sucker bets. Teasers should only be used when you are 100% certain the line is correct.

I could see the LSU line being correct, at PK its a good choise, I see them winning a very tight game late.

Oklahome is going to hang 55 on a piss poor run D. OU'D is alive and well, this will not be pretty for WV. You can tease this game, but there is really no need to.