Capwizards
    Capwizards's Avatar Become A Pro!

Wash vs Hawaii

Hawaii -7 1H - I was not more excited about any game on the board this week than this one. Hawaii is amazing at home, and is a 1H machine. There may not be a more fired up crowd in college football this weekend. Hawaii is sold out and there is a chance for a perfect season on the line. They also want to make sure that their BCS opportunity stays alive by hammering Washington with authority. The biggest mismatch will be Hawaii's #2 ranked passing attack vs Washington's #99th ranked pass defense. The weather could slow things down a bit, but Hawaii has a lot of firepower and an underrated defense (which leads the WAC in several categories including sacks). Hawaii is 15-1 on their last 16 home games. Washington is inconsistent and has lost 8 of their last 10 games. Hawaii comes out firing today and easily covers this 1H line.

manny24
    pay Bobby
    manny24's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 649

totally disagree and hawaii could be down at halftime. i don't see them losing this game but maybe ending very much like the arizona st. win last year. backdoor cover is not out of the question but over 74 will probably be my play. gl everyone

bigdog3580
    bigdog3580's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 241

I agree with you Cap. I hope Hawaii covers both lines, 1 Half and Final. Good Luck!

Capwizards

Manny - what makes you think that they will down at the half? Just a gut feeling or do you have some stats and trends to back it up? Let me know......Good luck today. If you take Haw on the game we could both win.

hanco21
    The Lord of No Rings..AJ Smith Egomaniac
    hanco21's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2113

I like the over 74 in this game.

Seattle Slew
    Seattle Slew's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 9450

Is Ty Willingham in trouble at Washington? Three seasons of 2-9, 5-7 and 4-8 would get most coaches fired for a traditionaly successful program. The coach at Wash. State beats them last week and gets fired.

Dreambig
    Dreambig's Avatar Become A Pro!

Just so you know Dr Bob has a 3 star play on Washington plus the points. Take it for what its worth

Capwizards

Quote Originally Posted by Dreambig View Post
    Just so you know Dr Bob has a 3 star play on Washington plus the points. Take it for what its worth
    That's OK.....I think I'll stick with my Hawaii 1H play. Thanks for the head's up though. Good luck tonight.

Navy 1H down....USC 1H and Hawaii 1H to go!

manny24
    pay Bobby

guess i'm not going to play this one- good luck cap!

Capwizards

Quote Originally Posted by manny24 View Post
    guess i'm not going to play this one- good luck cap!
    Thanks Brother......Hit nice on Navy 1H today....my a** is still burning from that USC 1H loss that I just took......Conrolled them all game and than 39 seconds left - and all hell breaks loose......tough beat but oh well.....Hopefully Hawaii 1H pulls through. Have a good one....

Checkerboard
    Checkerboard's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 14473

good luck with first half play; based on respective strength of schedules, I bought a 1/2 for Huskies +14 for game for one unit. As you've pointed out up above in this thread, this means we could both win!

manny24
    pay Bobby

is it me or did they show a clip of last year's come from behind win against asu just before halftime?