xxProviderxx
    xxProviderxx's Avatar Become A Pro!

FRESNO vs. NMST----SOLID PLAY

My book has FRESNO -13 & 66

With rain in the forcast I wonder if NMST will struggle just alittle through the air. Fresno has rushed for just under 700 yards in there last 3 games and NMST can not stop the run. If NMST playes well like they did vs. Nevada at home the 13 points could be just enough to cover ATS.

The UTAH ST. game that both NMST and FRESNO played worries me about playing NMST. NMST lost at home to UTST by 18 at home. FRESNO beat UTST at home 3 weeks ago by 11. If you are going by what have you done for me latley NMST then its a tough play to bet NMST. This is there last game of the year, non bowl eldg, so in a way this is there bowl game, last game for seniors, no dought they will be ready to play the whole game.

Touching on the weather again, with no rain I think I can make an arguement that NMST should be foccused enough to come out and play a heck of a game. With the rain in the forcast you have to wonder if it will way on the minds of the QB and WR's faulting there foccus and throwing a wrench into a very good passing attack. You also have to look at the potential TO game with NMST air attack, they are -5 in TO's their last 2 games. Fresno with there ball control ballanced offense shouldent turn the ball over in this contest. I like Fresno to win the TO battle +2 +3 which shrinks the 13 points you would be giving up very fast if you play FRESNO.

NMST has scored 17 in each of their last 2 games,(1 home 1 away against poor opponents. FRESNO has scored 37.5 avg in there last 2 against good opponents(1 home 1 away) I would look for FRESNO to score in the 40-45 point range and NMST to score under 17.

My strongest point for this game is: Even if things go wrong for FRESNO early in this game they can lean and count on their running game to still win ATS. I have alot of confidence in FRESNO running attack. If NMST cant afford for things to go wrong early in this game or it will be a run a way, they must play a solid game from start to finish scoring TD's and I do not think they will produce. Fresno gets it done with ball control on the ground. PLAY---FRESNO ST. -13 I hate 0/U's but I do like the game to go UNDER 66 POINTS.

regularguy
    regularguy's Avatar Become A Pro!

I'm on Fresno State here. I don't buy into that "seniors' last game" stuff. NMST's season is over. They will be flat. Fresno State will get a good bowl game. Go with the heart that is still pumping. Fresno State by 24.

Odrod
    Odrod's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by regularguy View Post
    I'm on Fresno State here. I don't buy into that "seniors' last game" stuff. NMST's season is over. They will be flat. Fresno State will get a good bowl game. Go with the heart that is still pumping. Fresno State by 24.
    Didn't Fresno already accept a bowl invitation? I mean, I think they'll win, but I look for this to be a 24-17 type game.

jtnguyen79
    jtnguyen79's Avatar Become A Pro!

just curious if they got a bowl invite than wouldnt they save it for the bowl game?

PatriotsGRL
    PatriotsGRL's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1248

what is the status on the weather??