Louisvillekid1
    LAMAR MVP!
    Louisvillekid1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 553

CAL @ Stanford

I haven't seen anyone talkin about this game all week long, and i can see how this can be percieved as a difficult game to cap. However, if i was playing this week im pretty sure stanford + 14 would be one of my top plays. I know CAL has talent but since beating oregon, they have totally fell apart. I think the bookmaker's are banking on CAL to show up in their finale. I just don't see them blowing out stanford in this rival game. It's senior day for stanford and they should come out ready against their biggest rival. CAL is upset since falling from the top spot in the rankings, to trying just to go bowling at this point. I need to do some more research about the pac- 10's available bowls,and CAL's possible future, however i think this is going to be a close game. Now im not saying bet the house on this game, but its just my thoughts. Ill take the home dog + 14 in this rival game saturday night

MonkeyF0cker
    Update your status
    MonkeyF0cker's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1127

I'm actually on Cal tomorrow. Stanford finds ways to lose games much like last week against one of the worst teams in the NCAA this year - Notre Dame. What a painful game to watch if you were on Stanford. If Notre Dame can beat them by a touchdown then Cal can beat them by 28.

Louisvillekid1
    LAMAR MVP!
    Louisvillekid1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 553

Hope you guys jumped on this one! . . . Should have looked at it moneyline

ChuteBoxe
    27+1 = 2011
    ChuteBoxe's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 228

Congrats man, good pick. Lost this one myself.