Mr Handicapable
    Mr Handicapable's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 174

UCF/Tulsa Conf. USA Championship

I've had good luck with this conference all year and I like the hometown UCF Knights here to cover (-8) in the Conference USA Championship! The Knights are on a 6 game winning streak (avg. score 42.5/20.6) which started with a 44-23 win over these same Tulsa Hurricanes and their 111th ranked defense! UCF has the nations leading rusher and scorer in Kevin Smith and they've won every home game (minus Texas) by atleast 16 points! The Knights lead the conference in sacks and interceptions (17 in the last 6 games) and Tulsa QB Paul Smith won't be able to keep pace once again! I may buy a point to get it to 7. Central Florida 43 Tulsa 27

hhsilver
    hhsilver's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 29946

I agree - not necessarily about buying a point. I don't see Tulsa stopping them. Rice scored 43 on Tulsa last week and only lost by 5. UCF should cover easily.

OrionSky
    OrionSky's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12

Big fan of Central Florida myself - love it!

manny24
    pay Bobby
    manny24's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 649

tulsa burned me earlier this year and i followed them the rest of the way to see how they would finish the year. not very impressive defensively. if ucf gets early lead they will run away with this one. if they let tulsa hang around this will go over in a hurry. i like ucf -8, don't love it. good luck boss.

Mr Handicapable

17-13 UCF! They're getting good pressure on D but dropped a 3rd/10 interception right in the guys hands and Tulsa converted 4th/10 fake which lead to a TD! UCF needs to keep the pressure on and keep Tulsa one dimensional. 2nd half turnovers won the 1st meeting for UCF and I hope for more of the same here!

SexyMit
    SexyMit's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 204

I took tulsa +7.5

Mr Handicapable

34-23....3 picks and constant pressure on Tulsa's QB!! Still in danger but looks pretty good for UCF backers!!

seaborneq
    It's time to collect
    seaborneq's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13422

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Handicapable View Post
    I've had good luck with this conference all year and I like the hometown UCF Knights here to cover (-8) in the Conference USA Championship! The Knights are on a 6 game winning streak (avg. score 42.5/20.6) which started with a 44-23 win over these same Tulsa Hurricanes and their 111th ranked defense! UCF has the nations leading rusher and scorer in Kevin Smith and they've won every home game (minus Texas) by atleast 16 points! The Knights lead the conference in sacks and interceptions (17 in the last 6 games) and Tulsa QB Paul Smith won't be able to keep pace once again! I may buy a point to get it to 7. Central Florida 43 Tulsa 27
    Damn, you were very close. I took UCF -7.5 and sweated the under.