Capwizards
    Capwizards's Avatar Become A Pro!

RUTGERS vs L'VILLE

Rutgers getting points against a terrible Louisville team? Yes please, and lots of it. I LOVE Rutgers to take care of business in this game here tonight. Rice is a big game player and the spotlight will be on. The public is on L'ville here tongight (Not surprisingly - these are the same folks who ride the Bengals no matter what every week because they cane score). Rutgers is 12-4 ATS in their last 16 games against teams with losing records. They are also 4-0 in their last 4 Thursday nigh games. They like the spotlight and will beat a bad L'ville team who is only 3-7 ATS in their last 10 games.

Cardfan
    Cardfan's Avatar Become A Pro!

Tough game to cap. Which UL team will show up? The one who gave WV all they wanted on the road, or the one who fell apart at USF? It's not known whether UL's best CB will be allowed to play. He was suspended @ USF. I'm looking for UL coach to finally let Powell carry the ball some. He's lightning in a bottle, and coach hasn't opened it because of stupidity. Nothing to lose in this game, with no bowl possibilities. Throw in senior night on ESPN national TV, it's hard to say what will happen, and I've seen most every game both teams have played.

I'm looking for some pride and good effort from the UL bunch, and with the exception of last game @ USF, they have been in every game they've played.

biggamer3
    biggamer3's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3802

Love Ray Rice to finish his college career in style

Rutgers in this one

RJBucs
    RJBucs's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 337

Which I am I better off taking? Money Line or Rutgers at +2.5? Also with the public playing on Louisville do you see it moving to +3?

indianachris
    indianachris's Avatar Become A Pro!

I got Louisville -2.5 on this one.

Louisvillekid1
    LAMAR MVP!
    Louisvillekid1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 553

louisville - 2.5 is the play. . . ray rice is going to have his day, but brian brohm and harry douglas are playing their last games in college and they are going to light up that rutgers secondary. plus there is a huge revenge factor from last year. Only thing that can screw this one up is kragthrope ( which would not surprise me, since he is one of the worst coaches i have ever seen) . . . he single handed brought a national championship calibar team, and can't even take them bowling!

bmac
    bmac's Avatar Become A Pro!

Rutgers for me on this one guys.

Seattle Slew
    Seattle Slew's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 9590

I'd side with Louisville here to try and salvage something.

Illusion
    Illusion's Avatar Become A Pro!

Looks like a trap, but I played the Cardinals anyway.

PerfecTrader
    PerfecTrader's Avatar Become A Pro!

Louisville played 6 games away while the Scarlets Knights have only traveled 3 times this year. I'm with LK on this one and I see it going...
    Rice runs for 5600 yards...
    Brohm throws for 5612...
    Game goes down to wire...
    Cards win by 3...
    ...and I cheer cause I got -2 and a hook
    Best of luck to you all

awhitejackson
    Slappin troubles away with the SlapChop
    awhitejackson's Avatar Become A Pro!

Like Ray Rice and Rutgers here...Just hope they dont show his mom in that stupid looking helmet 10 times in the game....Every week...just watch

icemantbi
    icemantbi's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 132

I think it's either Louisville or pass. Who knows how Rutgers QB Mike Teel's thumb is going to be tonight. Even though Schiano says Teel is throwing better than he has all season, I would have to see it to believe it. Ever since injuring it in week three, it has gotten worse and worse. All it takes is one shot to his thumb and he'll be sidelined. If that's the case, Rutgers will have to go with Jabu Lovelace who simply stinks up the joint. If you watched the game against Pittsburgh, you'll see what I mean.

GL to whatever your play is.

PerfecTrader
    PerfecTrader's Avatar Become A Pro!

lol are you kidding me?

Quote Originally Posted by PerfecTrader View Post
    Louisville played 6 games away while the Scarlets Knights have only traveled 3 times this year. I'm with LK on this one and I see it going...
    Rice runs for 5600 yards...
    Brohm throws for 5612...
    Game goes down to wire...
    Cards win by 3...
    ...and I cheer cause I got -2 and a hook
    Best of luck to you all
    omg I guess every dawg has his day

BigBollocks
    BigBollocks's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 26

Quote Originally Posted by Capwizards View Post
    The public is on L'ville here tongight
    Tough break tonight. However, I love this idea of finding out about "the public" and just betting the other way regardless. Sounds like a really fresh, innovative, brand new system that just might work! The idea of making money without doing any actual work or even knowing the teams whatsoever sounds awesome too! I tried someone's system of just betting the team that comes first alphabetically, and after that didn't work I started betting all home teams, and then switched to all away teams. Every time I ended up going exactly 50%. Thank you so much for this brand new idea, I'm really looking forward to this cutting edge new money making scheme! Boy are these book owners dumb!

Cardfan
    Cardfan's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Cardfan View Post
    I'm looking for UL coach to finally let Powell carry the ball some. He's lightning in a bottle, and coach hasn't opened it because of stupidity. Nothing to lose in this game, with no bowl possibilities. Throw in senior night on ESPN national TV, it's hard to say what will happen, and I've seen most every game both teams have played.

I'm looking for some pride and good effort from the UL bunch, and with the exception of last game @ USF, they have been in every game they've played.
    Back from the game. I believe I nailed this one. IMO Powell was the difference in the game. Too bad Coach Stupid just now figured it out.

Didn't wager on it though.

Capwizards
    Capwizards's Avatar Become A Pro!

idiot

Quote Originally Posted by BigBollocks View Post
    Tough break tonight. However, I love this idea of finding out about "the public" and just betting the other way regardless. Sounds like a really fresh, innovative, brand new system that just might work! The idea of making money without doing any actual work or even knowing the teams whatsoever sounds awesome too! I tried someone's system of just betting the team that comes first alphabetically, and after that didn't work I started betting all home teams, and then switched to all away teams. Every time I ended up going exactly 50%. Thank you so much for this brand new idea, I'm really looking forward to this cutting edge new money making scheme! Boy are these book owners dumb!
    Wow - You really are a moron. Fading the public was not why I picked Rutgers stupid. I was merely pointing out that with the public leaning that way, it was going to favor the line moving in the direction that I wanted it to. I ended up pushing at Rutgers +3, but they dominated a lot of that game. it was tough push for me and a tough loss for those who got it at +2.5. Good luck today moron.