KidDynamite
    KidDynamite's Avatar Become A Pro!

Washington @ Hawaii

I am leaving on Friday for a 9 day vacation AND WILL BE AT THIS GAME! I think I am going to buy .5 and take Hawaii -13.5. Thoughts?

kdmfox
    kdmfox's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 84

Buying a half point in most college football games is a waste of juice ... How many times do you win a game by the extra "bought" half point? ... Damn few if any.

I like Washington and the points in this game.

Good luck KD.

Capwizards
    Capwizards's Avatar Become A Pro!

There has been a good trend on Hawaii 1H. I especially like that play here. They will come out very excited, and are playing in front of what will be a fired up crowd - wanting the perfect season. They come out big in this one. Hawaii 1H.

Good Luck.

Hawaiian time
    Hawaiian time's Avatar Become A Pro!

I'm Hawaii born, Hawaii Bred, And soon Washington will be in Hawaii DEAD!!!!!!! Now put that in your pipe and smoke it

justdoingit
    justdoingit's Avatar Become A Pro!

Being in washington state and watching the apple cup and seeing the faces of defeat on the huskies after they gave up the lead when they thought the cougs were dead. They are also playing for nothing going on a vacation to hawaii which they are staying 2 days after the game is played also this is the first time they have played someone after the apple cup in a while. all of that said hawaii -13 got them early GO FIGHTING RAINBOWS!!!

Doc JS
    Doc JS's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12

Quote Originally Posted by KidDynamite View Post
    I am leaving on Friday for a 9 day vacation AND WILL BE AT THIS GAME! I think I am going to buy .5 and take Hawaii -13.5. Thoughts?
    I don't think Hawaii has been a great ATS team this season. But BOL on your play if you make it!

bmac
    bmac's Avatar Become A Pro!

doc js is right.... while being 11-0 SU they are 4-5 ATS this season

rjt721
    rjt721's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 378

UW 44
    Hawaii 36

Louisvillekid1
    LAMAR MVP!
    Louisvillekid1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 553

GL

PerfecTrader
    PerfecTrader's Avatar Become A Pro!

Washington has lost 8 games this year and Hawaii is undefeated no matter their schedule. I have not decided which way I'm going in this one but in my opinion this game spells trap. Hawaii has played Fresno and Boise St(who I do think are pretty good teams) BUT the Huskies have played teams like Ohio St, USC, Oregon, ASU, etc. The only AWAY game the Huskies lost by more than 2 TD's was ASU when they were playin their best. I think USC is a very very solid football team and they only beat the Huskies by 4 points. Would the Warriors beat the trojans straight up? I think most people would not think so. The Warriors have INCREDIBLE receivers BUT the Huskies have only lost by 2 TD's 3 times this year and it was to the Buckeyes, Devils, and Ducks. ** beat Cal by 14 and I'm not sure Hawaii would even beat Cal by 14. Tough to say Cal isn't better all around than 70-80% of the Warriors schedule(sad to say). Now the line has moved to 14 and a hook which means money so far is on Hawaii. Remember this folks, if the public won more than they lost, than Vegas truly would have been built on winners. One thing in betting seems true and thats that the public loses much much much more than they win, hence Vegas exists and continues to grow. I wish someone had some stats on how much someone would be up if on every game the lines swings they go the other way. This is a tricky game to me and I just wish I had the answer lol. Good luck to yall no matter your play