tab
    tab's Avatar Become A Pro!

Rutgers +2.5

I really like Rutgers +2.5 against Louisville. Rutgers is going to a bowl game again and Louisville (5-6) probably won't get a bowl bid even with a victory. I do remember I took Rutgers early in the season against SF and Rutgers came thru. SF beat up Rutgers 55-17. Louisville did not even put forth an effort and needed this game to become bowl elgible. Rutgers is 7-4 on the year and really needs this game. Louisville was a decent team last season and lost 28-25 to Rutgers. Louisville is medicore and have played horrible at home. I am not scared of the revenge factor. Rutgers on the money line is a good bet too. I am not afraid of the revenge factor.
    Anyone else on Rutgers.

idontlikerocks
    idontlikerocks's Avatar Become A Pro!

why do you say that rutgers needs to win this ROAD game?

biggamer3
    biggamer3's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3802

Rutgers win easily here

Rice wont be denied

Cardfan
    Cardfan's Avatar Become A Pro!

I don't have a good feel for this one. I'm sure UL's seniors want to end a dismal season on a good note, and I do look for better effort, this week for the ESPN night game. Whether or not starting CB Council plays could be key. I would probably lean toward Rutgers, if betting, but will likely not.

RJBucs
    RJBucs's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 337

I agree I like both the Money line and Rutgers at +2.5. Louisville is terrible.