bradleysnyder
    bradleysnyder's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 501

Kansas/mizzuo..........mismatch..read This And Give An Opinion

kansas in no way,shape or form deserves to be in the national championship.i can think of at least 10 teams that i GUARANTEE could roll the **** out of kansas.

1.usc
    2.ohio state
    3.oklahoma
    4.mizzou
    5.hawaii
    6.boise state
    7.cal
    8.florida
    9.south florida
    10.west va

and.................the list could even name a few more michigan,wisconsin,illini.....just about any big ten school.kansas suckssssssssssssssss

MJFtheGenius
    MJFtheGenius's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1176

Lol, Hawaii,boise,USF, and the big ten sucks. The Game is not over bradley, they may come back.

rjt721
    rjt721's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 378

Quote Originally Posted by bradleysnyder View Post
    kansas in no way,shape or form deserves to be in the national championship.i can think of at least 10 teams that i GUARANTEE could roll the **** out of kansas.

1.usc
    2.ohio state
    3.oklahoma
    4.mizzou
    5.hawaii
    6.boise state
    7.cal
    8.florida
    9.south florida
    10.west va

and.................the list could even name a few more michigan,wisconsin,illini.....just about any big ten school.kansas suckssssssssssssssss
    Cal?

Cal has lost 5/6. You'd have a hard time finding 10 teams that Cal COULD beat right now, and Kansas isn't one of 'em.

And, while Kansas certainly isn't as good as their ranking, make no mistake - Missouri is damn good. The 2 best teams in the country - Mizzou, Oklahoma - play next week for the Big 12 title. If Mizzou gets by OU, they win the national championship.

SexyMit
    SexyMit's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 204

THEY WILL NOT COME BACK.... They are so over rated and over matched.

pokernut9999
    pokernut9999's Avatar Become A Pro!

wow down by 10 with 2 missed fg's and 2 turnovers in Mizzou end of the field and they are over matched ?