I have been on fire the last 4 days and even picking arkansas to win yesterday. I think it brings me good luck to post my picks here first so i don't want to change anything so here are my picks today.

Conn +19
Pat white seems have someone pressuring him to make sure he don't cover. Last week they were up big and he fumbled a couple times in the end and played like crap after having a great game. they still won but different cover. Conn will cover here and there is a good chance this will be the huge upset of the day.

Georgia-4
Blow out game. Georgia still has chance for national champ and sec champ and they are fired up. Georgia tech has coach issues and they dont seem to be interested anymore in football. Its a riverly game, but tech should get blow out. Look for a 14-21 point victory for the dawgs.

Clemson-3
I am suprised this game is only-3. South carolina has been overated all season. Now injuries and quarterback problems has really taken a toll on the team. Clemson bounces back from last week with BC and blows out SC.

Kansas-1.5
This game will be explosive and exciting. I personally never touch over and unders but i would say there could be 80 points scored in this game, but i still think 67.5 is a lot of dang points. I like kansas here. This game could be close but kansas's defense seems to be jelling and they seem to be on a mission. We have 2 great quarterbacks in this game but i like the overall team of kansas better. Game could be close but i like kansas

Good luck guys hopefully i can continue with my luck and maybe bring you guys some too.