pavyracer
    MOLON LABE
    pavyracer's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 292

Can someone tell this

shark guy to shut up. If this guy is not removed I'm done with this forum!

Doc JS
    Doc JS's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12

Quote Originally Posted by pavyracer View Post
    shark guy to shut up. If this guy is not removed I'm done with this forum!
    Pavy,
    Just put him on your ignore list. Problem solved.
    Last edited by Doc JS; 11-22-07 at 10:03 AM.

Dead Money
    Dead Money's Avatar Become A Pro!

Am I the only one that finds this shit funny? Personally noone bothers me on here.
    An internet forum is like a melting pot. All kinds of people,views, and opinions.
    If it bothers you to the point you want to leave put people on ignore. You are only hurting yourself in the long run.

I use this forum as one of many "tools" to cap games. It's nice to see people that you respect sharing the same info, picks, info, and knowledge.

I know if I am hesitant on a pick and come here and see people I respect saying they like the other side, or saying it is a no play for them that it may help in making a pick easier. In this game knowledge is king. Why would you let one or two people that bother you drive you out is beyond me.

BigBollocks
    BigBollocks's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 26

Quote Originally Posted by Dead Money View Post
    Am I the only one that finds this shit funny? Personally noone bothers me on here.
    An internet forum is like a melting pot. All kinds of people,views, and opinions.
    If it bothers you to the point you want to leave put people on ignore. You are only hurting yourself in the long run.

I use this forum as one of many "tools" to cap games. It's nice to see people that you respect sharing the same info, picks, info, and knowledge.

I know if I am hesitant on a pick and come here and see people I respect saying they like the other side, or saying it is a no play for them that it may help in making a pick easier. In this game knowledge is king. Why would you let one or two people that bother you drive you out is beyond me.

I agree with that DM, and even welcome dissenters. However, with this guy, you've got someone who is here just to ruffle feathers. In the thread above this one he called the poster a fool and said he deserved to lose all his money.

He even came in last week and told two posters on the opposite ends of the same game that they were both idiots and were going to lose lol (there was a hook on the game, so no chance for a push fyi). I don't even think he looks at the games people pick, but just wants an excuse to get folks riled up. I wouldn't be surprised if he actually works for another forum, but it's SBR's own fault for letting someone like this run amuck for several weeks in a row.....

pavyracer
    MOLON LABE
    pavyracer's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 292

What's the use of jumping in everyone's thread and posting garbage? What's the deal with CAPS? Do you like the used car salesman attitude? I always miss people's good capping comments when he jumps in every single thread and screams about how they are wrong. I don't mind criticism but his responses are not even funny.

Crutch
    Crutch's Avatar Become A Pro!

what is the point of this

greek
    greek's Avatar Become A Pro!

dude i called him out -----------they removed my post