theshark
    theshark's Avatar Become A Pro!

Sharks Biggest Bet This Year

THE SHARK IS GOING TO TAKE THE 12.5 POINTS AGAINST THE TIGERS IN BATONROUGE TOMORROW AFTERNOON....THE TIGERS HAVE LES MILES ON THERE MINDS GOING TO MICHIGAN AND ARKANSAS HAS OWNED LSU THE PAST FEW YEARS...** FADDEN STILL HAS A SHOT AT THE HEISMAN TROPHY AND A GOOD PERFPRMANCE HERE ALMOST GUARANTEES HIM TO WIN THAT....THE SHARK IS BETTING 10 DIMES ON THIS ONE...LSU HAD TROUBLE STOPPING THE RUN AGAINST OLE MISS AND I EXPECT IT TO BECOME A MCFADDEN SHOW...IM LOOKING FOR OVER 200 YARDS ON THE GROUND AGAINST LSU...THE TIGERS WILL WIN BUT BY A FIELD GOAL...ARKANSAS WILL LEAD ALL THE WAY IN THIS GAME ...LSU ALSO WILL HAVE GEORGIA ON THE BRAIN FOR THE SEC CHAMPIONSHIP...I LOVE ARKANSAS IN THIS ONE I JUST HOPE ITS NOT AND OUT RIGHT UPSET....THE TIGERS STRUGGLE BUT WIN BY A FIELD GOAL IN THE LAST SECONDS OF THE 4TH QUARTER....LSU WINS IN A HIGH SCORING GAME 34-31.....YOU CAN TAKE THIS TO THE BANK THE SHARK IS HUNGRY....SO YOU GUYS JUMP ON THIS ONE ITS EASY MONEY...

bigdog3580
    bigdog3580's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 241

Wrong thread. This is hoops.

VolinArizona
    VolinArizona's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 72

Georgia needs Tennessee to lose (50/50) to play LSU. I thought someone like THE SHARK would know that.

xxProviderxx
    xxProviderxx's Avatar Become A Pro!

With the news of Houston Nutt I question how distracted and up for this game Arkansas will be. Arkansas's last road test was at TENN if they bring that game plan to LSU it will be a joke of a game. Other than the TENN game Arkansas has not been tested on the road since week 2 at ALB where the lost by 3. Arkansas road toughness is in great question as the face the un questionably #1 team in the country. Arkansas is a solid football team, but if you are not a 100% ready for a visit to Death Valley nothing good will come of it. There is no way Arkansas is up for this game, how could they be? At 7-4 would you want to go play @ LSU on Thanksgiving? The Tigers will win the TO battle +3 or better when the BACKS are down early and have to turn to the air, this one could get out of hand.

12 points sounds nice but it is no where near enough when you brake it down. Play LSU -12

durito
    escarabajo negro
    durito's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 438

how much on this one? $20,000?

This thread actually made my day.

masr
    masr's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5933

Still thinking of your purdue pick....thanks for the advise shark
    gl

xxProviderxx
    xxProviderxx's Avatar Become A Pro!

Unless Detroit pulls off a merical the SHARK is 0-1 and on his way to a smooth 1-5 2-4 at best weekend.

taurus
    taurus's Avatar Become A Pro!

"un questionably #1 team"
    strong statement , and QUESTIONABLE , when LSU is not even at the championship game yet.
    Maybe you're right.
    But "un questionable" ?? hmm.

HAPPY BOY
    HAPPY BOY's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 800

hate to say it Tiburon, I agree with thee.

IWishIWasRich
    IWishIWasRich's Avatar Become A Pro!

Usually (not always) these guys that brag on their big bets and how much money they have don't work, are betting their kid's lunch money. I don't have a quarrel with you, Shark but you do not impress me or anyone else. I do not have a lot of money, I bet to have a good time and try to win a little. Good luck to you.

BuddyBear
    Update your status
    BuddyBear's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4805

Shark: It must be nice to have the day off from high school.

Great handicapping as usual. I love how you use the Les Miles going to Michigan angle as a distraction...but somehow the fact that Houston Nutt is rumored to be fired as not a very big distraction

sweethook
    sweethook's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10464

good morning gents sweethook is here to clear it up 4 u -ok- only 1 thing in arkansas fav." its a day game " 7againts arkansas 1=weak passing game 2=lsu knows they gone run & with there defense will stop it. 3= nut leaving 4= road team 5= even miss st. passed 421 yards on them and SC 364 @ ark in last 3 weeks. 6= lsu defense been 1 of tightest all year 7= thou out old miss stats againts lsu last week there were playing a easy game and TENN will win and game will be over while georgia is in 2nd Q
    NOW lsu will beat TENN in SEC champship game and be BCS no:1 so save ur $$ SHARK please. P S. i give u 1 more CLEMSON outright win.....sweetkook. GL gents

sweethook
    sweethook's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10464

SORRY GUYS i was wrong iam back down to earth now, i need a drink. GL

masr
    masr's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5933

great pick...related to shark

greek
    greek's Avatar Become A Pro!

who cares about his picks if -------------- hes pickin on other cappers for no reason?