mandy
    mandy's Avatar Become A Pro!

turkey day

i'll be taking arizona state, green bay under and atlanta under. hey sharky where's your picks?

theshark
    theshark's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by mandy View Post
    i'll be taking arizona state, green bay under and atlanta under. hey sharky where's your picks?
    MANDY GREENBAY BITES THE DUST TODAY ...IM TAKING DETROIT AND DALLAS THE 2 Ds....i love sou cal tonight they will roll over ariz st in very lop sided game...sou cal still has and outside chance to play for the natl champ ....sou cal wins easy 34-17....im betting 5 dimes on this game...i dont bet the over and under sweety i bet the game out right...remember the shark is 6-0 on thursday night games...so if i were you i would jump all over sou cal tonight it will be a cake walk....happy thanksgiving to you..mandy i think i told you last week to jump on arizona..well you have your chance to make some big bucks if you want...i cant believe you like ariz st...sou cal will destroy them..theshark will be 7-0 after tonight.. ...theshark

xxProviderxx
    xxProviderxx's Avatar Become A Pro!

Dallas's secondary will get even more exposed as the Jets have a short week to prepar for this game so they will easily see from watching film what there game plan needs to be. WASH had the perfect game plan and should have won the game out right. It's no secret Roy Williams is the worst cover S in the NFL, look for the Jets to pick on him just as WASH did and keep this one close to the end, Dallas will not cover. I have the Jets +15

GB will keep rolling as well, the Lions are not going to slow them up. Never bet against Brett Farve in the big game.

WestsidePete
    WestsidePete's Avatar Become A Pro!

I agree on taking USC....ASU has given up 43 sacks this year...most in the Pac 10...second most in the country...Pete Carroll has had a week and a half to prepare for this one ...their defense will dominate tonite...

The Seer
    The Seer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7617

Quote Originally Posted by xxProviderxx View Post
    Dallas's secondary will get even more exposed as the Jets have a short week to prepar for this game so they will easily see from watching film what there game plan needs to be. WASH had the perfect game plan and should have won the game out right. It's no secret Roy Williams is the worst cover S in the NFL, look for the Jets to pick on him just as WASH did and keep this one close to the end, Dallas will not cover. I have the Jets +15

GB will keep rolling as well, the Lions are not going to slow them up. Never bet against Brett Farve in the big game.
    Easier said than done. The Jets don't have the personnel to pick on anyone's secondary, much less Dallas'. The Cowboys are tied for second in the NFL in interceptions with 15. They are also tied for 6th in the league in yards per pass defense. They give up more total yards passing because teams have trouble running on them. That is why they are near the top in pass attempts against them. Study the facts please before posting such nonsense. Saying the redskins should have won is a joke.

xxProviderxx

Saying the Redskins should have won is a joke? You either, did not watch the game, or you have no clue as to what takes place in a foot ball game.

xxProviderxx

Oh Shark, I play with several local books, and yes I got +15 on the Jets.

The Seer
    The Seer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7617

Quote Originally Posted by xxProviderxx View Post
    Saying the Redskins should have won is a joke? You either, did not watch the game, or you have no clue as to what takes place in a foot ball game.
    Considering I've played football at all levels and have coached at the high school and college levels I would take a guess that I know more what takes place during a football game than you. The Redskins game was just a tough rivalry game like they always are. Check out that pick by Newman for a touch. Looks like that pass D got exposed huh. I'll take my $ on the Cowboys.

xxProviderxx

Dallas is looking good in the Jets game, they have a long way to go to make my +15 points dead though, I also have them in a tease getting 21.

And yes the Redskins had the ball in the red zone at the end of the game, and QB through a bad pass and Dallas's week ass D got lucky. How on earth could you think Dallas was the best team that day? If it was not for Sean Taylor being out the big play to TO would not have been there and Dallas would have been lucky to score period.