BigBollocks
    BigBollocks's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 26

Going Out Of Town Tomorrow, Here Are Three Games I'm Locked On This Weekend....

Hope everyone stateside has a nice Thanksgiving weekend. I'm always excited to see family I haven't seen in over half a year, but being couped up for three days straight can get tedious as well. Makes you sort of wish Thanksgiving and Christmas were a little further apart. Anyways, I'm on 3 Games This Week, and here they are....

1.) Biggest Play....Kentucky ML and spread over Tennessee. I figured this line would open as a pick 'em, and was surprised to see it a tad higher than that in Kentucky's favor. This is quite simply a REALLY BAD MATCHUP for Tennessee. Kentucky can be had between the tackles, but Tennessee is not the team to do it. Conversely, I think we see Kentucky pick apart the vulnerable Tennessee secondary, while limiting Ainge in the air. I think we see a solid two touchdown victory for Kentucky here (which is the worst thing that could happen for LSU imo, as they'll have to face Georgia in Atlanta to survive if this scenario plays out).

2.) Mississippi State -6.5 over Ole Miss. Mississippi State's tougher between the tackles, and I think Dixon has 150+ yards with 2-3 touches. On the other side, I think we see MSU's opportunistic defense force Shaeffer (who appears to be set as the starter) into making more characteristic mistakes. Look for a solid two touchdown win here.

3.) Alabama +6 and ML over Auburn. Hate to go against any school that would give an idiot like me a graduate degree, but this line is crazy. Bama's getting five instrumental players back from suspension this week (including two starting O-lineman who've been sorely missed), and word has it that these guys' return has completely re-ignited the team in their practices this week. These two are very evenly matched, and I actually give the slight edge to Bama in terms of big play potential. I honestly believe Saban has a strong chance to win his first Iron Bowl outright, and these six points are a tremendous gift.

GL guys, hope everyone has a safe, fun, and profitable Thanksgiving holiday...

Doc JS
    Doc JS's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12

Quote Originally Posted by BigBollocks View Post
    3.) Alabama +6 and ML over Auburn. Hate to go against any school that would give an idiot like me a graduate degree, but this line is crazy. Bama's getting five instrumental players back from suspension this week (including two starting O-lineman who've been sorely missed), and word has it that these guys' return has completely re-ignited the team in their practices this week. These two are very evenly matched, and I actually give the slight edge to Bama in terms of big play potential. I honestly believe Saban has a strong chance to win his first Iron Bowl outright, and these six points are a tremendous gift.
    How can you not root for a head coach who compares losing to UL-Monroe to Pearl Harbor and 9/11!!!

Saban = F'ing moron!!!

BigBollocks

Quote Originally Posted by Doc JS View Post
    How can you not root for a head coach who compares losing to UL-Monroe to Pearl Harbor and 9/11!!!

Saban = F'ing moron!!!
    Great record in the BTP contest Doc!
    Last edited by BigBollocks; 11-21-07 at 05:59 PM.

BuddyBear
    Update your status
    BuddyBear's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4805

Who cares what Saban said...it's not like he said anything wrong?

Anyway, I like the KY play BB but the Alabama play I am more concerned about. I actually lean toward Alabama but there is a pretty strong negative trend to fade teams that lose as -20+ favorites.

Good luck with that....

BigBollocks

Quote Originally Posted by BuddyBear View Post

Anyway, I like the KY play BB but the Alabama play I am more concerned about. I actually lean toward Alabama but there is a pretty strong negative trend to fade teams that lose as -20+ favorites.

Good luck with that....
    Thanks Buddy, GL to you this week as well! Can't beat four straight days of big time football...

The Seer
    The Seer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7617

Quote Originally Posted by BuddyBear View Post

Good luck with that....
    I agree Buddy. We live in such a sensitive world. Do people honestly think Saban thinks losing to LM is anything like 911 or Pearl Harbor. Alabama was looking ahead to Auburn. I believe this is a field goal game either way. I love Kentucky as well.

bradleysnyder
    bradleysnyder's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 501

Quote Originally Posted by BigBollocks View Post
    Hope everyone stateside has a nice Thanksgiving weekend. I'm always excited to see family I haven't seen in over half a year, but being couped up for three days straight can get tedious as well. Makes you sort of wish Thanksgiving and Christmas were a little further apart. Anyways, I'm on 3 Games This Week, and here they are....

1.) Biggest Play....Kentucky ML and spread over Tennessee. I figured this line would open as a pick 'em, and was surprised to see it a tad higher than that in Kentucky's favor. This is quite simply a REALLY BAD MATCHUP for Tennessee. Kentucky can be had between the tackles, but Tennessee is not the team to do it. Conversely, I think we see Kentucky pick apart the vulnerable Tennessee secondary, while limiting Ainge in the air. I think we see a solid two touchdown victory for Kentucky here (which is the worst thing that could happen for LSU imo, as they'll have to face Georgia in Atlanta to survive if this scenario plays out).

2.) Mississippi State -6.5 over Ole Miss. Mississippi State's tougher between the tackles, and I think Dixon has 150+ yards with 2-3 touches. On the other side, I think we see MSU's opportunistic defense force Shaeffer (who appears to be set as the starter) into making more characteristic mistakes. Look for a solid two touchdown win here.

GL guys, hope everyone has a safe, fun, and profitable Thanksgiving holiday...
    mississippi state is so underrated.remember what the did to auburn earlier in the year????this is a bet i like a lot also this weekend