Seattle Slew
    Seattle Slew's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 9450

Vanderbilt +1.5?

I really like Vanderbilt (5-6, 2-6 SEC) at home +1.5 against ACC team Wake Forest (7-4). Vanderbilt has been very unlucky the last two weeks, losing at home to Kentucky in the final minutes and missing a winning FG try last week after blowing a 24-9 lead at Tennessee. They did beat South Carolina on the road and can still be bowl eligible with a victory.

Wake Forest has little to play for in this spot.

Any thoughts?

The Seer
    The Seer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7617

Quote Originally Posted by Seattle Slew View Post
    I really like Vanderbilt (5-6, 2-6 SEC) at home +1.5 against ACC team Wake Forest (7-4). Vanderbilt has been very unlucky the last two weeks, losing at home to Kentucky in the final minutes and missing a winning FG try last week after blowing a 24-9 lead at Tennessee. They did beat South Carolina on the road and can still be bowl eligible with a victory.

Wake Forest has little to play for in this spot.

Any thoughts?
    My question regarding this game is how much can vandy have left in the tank after two emotional games in a row?

Big Flo
    Big Flo's Avatar Become A Pro!

Vandys' been playing good all year at home. Wake forest has been playing some so-so football this year. I agree Vandy has played some quality opponents this year. Just because they lost a few close games does'nt mean their not in the right frame of mind. I thought for sure they 'd be the ones that were favored. How Wake Forest can be favored beats the heck out of me. Plus it's their last home game.