BigD's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1863

Middle Tenn St/Troy State

MIDDLE TENN ST +11½
    TROY STATE -11½

Who do ya like

Big Flo
    Big Flo's Avatar Become A Pro!

Who do you like? I like Troy St.. They've had only three games at home this year. They played Ok. st, La.-Mon. and N. Texas they covered all three and beat Ok. st. su by 18 as 10 pt. ud. They played some quality opponents and held their own. They're 8-2 ats overall this year. They played Fla.,Ark.,Ok. st. and Georgia. the only team they did'nt cover against was Fla. at the swamp. They play great at home If I had to play the game I,d take Troy st. at home.

xxProviderxx
    xxProviderxx's Avatar Become A Pro!

Midd's defense has given up (102 points) 3 opps, La mon, La lafa and UNT. Troy gave up (45 points) against those teams.
    Against those 3 teams Troy scored (117 points) Midd scored
    (115 points) Offense looks even, defense not even close.

Troy has proven that TO's can be a problem, however in the big games they seam to be more focused and taking care of the ball better.

I like Troy -12 because Midd's weak defense. Troy will stop Midd more than Midd will stop Troy. If Troy wins the TO battle +3 or better look for a blow out. This is Troys 4th home game this season, the Trojans will be jacked up to go tonight for sure game on espn 2. Look for the game to be close until mid way through the 2nd when Midds D begins to wear down. Look for a hard fought 3rd and Troy to run away in the 4th.
    Last edited by xxProviderxx; 11-20-07 at 01:50 PM.

VegasDave
    Philosophy Frog
    VegasDave's Avatar Become A Pro!

TROY!!!!! One of the most underrated teams to bet on this year!

mgcolby
    mgcolby's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 498

I LOVE TROY!!! Have been betting them since week 3 and I don't see any reason to quit now.

Greatful Ted
    Greatful Ted's Avatar Become A Pro!

Troy keeps rolling tonight!!!