Louisvillekid1
    LAMAR MVP!
    Louisvillekid1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 553

Early leans 11/20 - 11/24

whats up fellas. . . this is a possible card im looking at for this week. . . tell me what u think. . .

Tues 11/20

TROY -11.5 1 unit

Thursday 11/22

ARIZONA ST. + 3 1 unit

Friday 11/23(love college football all day on friday!)

Central Michigan - 2.5 2 units
    Boise St. + 4.5 4 units

Saturday 11/24

Uconn + 17 1 unit
    Georgia -3.5 4 units
    Washington -5.5 1 unit
    Va Tech - 3.5 1 unit

its just a start, but what you think? good luck to all

BLazin20
    BLazin20's Avatar Become A Pro!

I think USC will win that game and I wouldn't be surprised if WEST Virginia blows out Conneticut

GatorFan
    GatorFan's Avatar Become A Pro!

USC will beat Ariz State

KidDynamite
    KidDynamite's Avatar Become A Pro!

Boise St looks good.

idontlikerocks
    idontlikerocks's Avatar Become A Pro!

it would help some of us if you would please post who the opponents are, i'm too lazy to look it up as yet

tblues2005
    tblues2005's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7178

I like Boise State a lot especially with them being dogs against Hawaii.

astro61200
    astro61200's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 30

Boise State is going to take Hawaii to the woodshed, especially if Brennan is out

Louisvillekid1
    LAMAR MVP!

Troy -11.5

I really look for troy to roll in this game. They have played very well since losing their 1st two games on the road to sec foes arkansas and florida( game they were not supposed to win). Then they respond by smoking a solid Oklahoma St team at home and going on to win the next 5 against conference opponets. Then they went back to the sec and played tough against one of the best teams in the country in my mind in Georgia. Next they traveled to W Kentucky who is an improving team but they suffered a hangover i believe after all the emotions lost in the Georgia game. They are 3-0 at home and have suffered through a brutle road schedule 7 of their 10 games have been on the road. Now they are back at home on national TV and they want to put on a show on tuesday night. In preparation for their big game against FAU the following week.

Middle Tenn St just lost at home by 10 to Louisiana-Lafayette and now they are traveling to troy. MTSU might get some plays in the passing game, but troy is all around solid team. MTSU last primetime performance was a good showing against louisville earlier in the year, but louisville defense is so bad and they are so poorly coached that im not worried about troy having any problems at home in this spot.

Laying 2 units on the trojans - 11.5 in a rout

Cougar Bait
    2010 Poster of the Year
    Cougar Bait's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3289

Georgia is my play of the week right now. I like that one. Don't know if I'm playing on Friday but was looking at Boise St. and Central Michigan as possible plays also. Not going with Viginia Tech though. UConn is tempting. Nice card so far in my opinion.

regularguy
    regularguy's Avatar Become A Pro!

I agree with y'all on Boise State. I got it at +4. I think it has now moved to +3.5 at many books.

Boise State has been rolling. Check these scores in their games following their one loss (to Washington on the road):

Sat, Sep 15 Wyoming W 24-14
    Thu, Sep 27 Southern Miss W 38-16
    Sun, Oct 7 New Mexico State W 58-0
    Sun, Oct 14 Nevada W 69-67
    Sat, Oct 20 at Louisiana Tech W 45-31
    Fri, Oct 26 at Fresno State W 34-21
    Sat, Nov 3 San Jose State W 42-7
    Sat, Nov 10 at Utah State W 52-0
    Sat, Nov 17 Idaho W 58-14

I especially like their road wins at LaTech and Fresno State following the marathon Nevada game. I think Boise State is firing on all cylinders.

Boise State has beat Hawaii in their last two meetings, dominating the game with respect to total yards. Both games were fairly close -- apparently because of Boise State turnovers.

This year, Boise State, despite their dominant wins, and despite having only one loss, has been in Hawaii's shadow all season. This will be a huge game for them. And, for a change, all the attention and all the pressure is on their opponent, in my opinion.

I like this play alot.
    Last edited by regularguy; 11-20-07 at 11:28 AM.

Louisvillekid1
    LAMAR MVP!

adding leans

missouri + 2
    SC + 3

Big Flo
    Big Flo's Avatar Become A Pro!

Early leans? Have'nt studied any games yet but I will start tonight. But what I consider games of interest:
    Ariz st. +3 1/2
    Ark. +12 1/2
    W Virg. -17
    Vandy +2
    Clem. -3
    Geor. -3 1/2
    Utah st. +2 1/2
    Okl. -12 1/2
    Neveda -3
    Wash. -5 1/2
    Western Mi. -11 1/2
    Last edited by Big Flo; 11-20-07 at 01:28 PM.

theshark
    theshark's Avatar Become A Pro!

you need to throw the troy game out ....to many points for 2 pitiful teams....troy should not be favored by 11.5 over the house of the blind.....sorry im just giving you the truth....trying to save you from blowing to much money on the troy game.....theshark

Louisvillekid1
    LAMAR MVP!

shark i love how you throw out these negative comments without any reasoning. . . thanks for the opinion but if u want to disagree please tell me why you think troy is a bad team. . . 3 loses @ georgia @ florida @ Arkansas blew out OK St. . . played 7 of 10 games on the road. . . and undefeated in the conference. . . the reason for this forum is not just to throw out comments but to get others opinions and WHY. . .

Louisvillekid1
    LAMAR MVP!

Arizona St. +3

This is a really intriguing matchup between the top of the pac-10 ( due to the injury to Dennis Dixon ). Arizona St. has really been impressive this year even with their weak schedule. The key to this game is going to be ASU O -line being able to protect Rudy Carpenter from that fierce pass rush from USC. The home field advantage in this game is going to play a huge role, Dennis Erikson and his sun devils are hungry to get this signature win against USC. I think the public will be all over USC in this game because of their history, however if Rudy Carpenter gets that protection he could find some holes in that stingy USC defense, which will allow Keegan Herring to pick up some 1st downs and control the clock. . . ASU has really got off to some bad starts this year but they will be pumped up in this game and i think they have a great chance of pulling the small upset. They are 6-0 at home this year( not a strong schedule) but USC has struggled all season long to find their identity and i dont think they are going to win back to back road games in the conference in this spot. . . ill take my chances with the home dog here plus the FG spot. . .

Laying 1/2 unit on the Sun Devils + 3

4FUN.AND$$
    4FUN.AND$$'s Avatar Become A Pro!

shark,

louisville kid was right on with the troy game. Checl the score

Louisvillekid1
    LAMAR MVP!

aiight. . .
    The arizona St. play was so bad i realize now but it was only 1/2 unit so we will move on. . ..

So were up 1.5 units in college and 6 units in the NFL (2 unit plays GB,DAL,INDY. . .Check my thread in NFL Forum). . . looking good after a great turkey day and this is my lineup for friday. . .

2 units Central Michigan -3 ( i have bet this team the last two weeks and went 0-1-1, however im going to ride them again this week against a struggling akron team laying the FG. Central Michigan needs this win for their confidence leading up to their postseason. Akron really does not have much to play for in this spot.

2 unit Teaser
    Mississippi St. -1
    Bowling Green -1
    (Not a big teaser player, but i like this because im gettin two bowl eligble, home teams playing against two road teams who aren't going bowling this winter. ?Both of these squads should get it done in this spot on friday afternoon.)

2-4 units(depending on those two earlier plays)
    Boise St. + 3
    (Boise is just a better all around team than hawaii. I really did not think hawaii was going undefeated this year and i thought nevada was going to get it done last week (They covered). Boise is more experienced playing in big games and they will show their class against the warriors friday night)

Louisvillekid1
    LAMAR MVP!

Offical Plays

1/2 unit Central Michigan

3 unit teaser

Miss St. Pk
    Texas -1

2 units Boise St. + 3