mv09
    mv09's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2630

Texas @ Texas A&M (+6)

I've been on Kansas, OU, Texas Tech, and others vs my aggies, but its time to jump ship and support the Ags. I'm 6-2 ATS (losses at Miami and Mizzou) with the Ags and its time for the hardest matchup of the year.

A&M has played Texas real well the past couple of years. Ever since Franchione switched to a run-first, option based offense, Texas has had real trouble stopping it, although every other Big 12 team has stopped it with ease.

Even in 2005, their national title run, the Aggies made Vince lose any chance of a heisman. Last year, they beat down a Colt McCoy, who has since regressed as a QB and won the game with a worse team compared to this years (but much harder schedule). This is a real important game to this team, the defense usually plays much better than they do at any point in the year vs Texas. This game is at Kyle Field and I expect this team to come out and slow down Colt McCoy.

This is a rivalry game and I expect A&M to cover and even maybe win (which I havent versus any opponent since Late September). A&M has dominated the ground and kept the close real close even with McGee having less than 100+ yards passing in both contests. If they can pound the ball with Jorvorskie and Goodson, even without a passing game, they can pull an upset.
    This years Texas team is not as good as years past. I would recommend everyone to wait until Friday for everyone to jump on Texas, only to play A&M with a unit or two.

GL

rugbybdyb
    rugbybdyb's Avatar Become A Pro!

wow this is a tough one. Francione coached at TCU when I was there and if you gave him two weeks to prepare for a team he usually had them ready to go and if the frogs didnt win they gave the other team a hell of a game....I think that I have to lean towards UT on this one but Im not going to touch this game with a ten foot pole. I have seen too many weird things come out of this game so who knows.......