Heisman

Is Tebow the next Heisman or what?

moneyplays
    moneyplays's Avatar Become A Pro!

He should be.

rjt721
    rjt721's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 378

Hope so... I played Tebow +1200 to win the Heisman before the season started.

UF's 3 losses hurt, but with Dixon now out of the picture Tebow's probably the favorite. If either Chase Daniel or Todd Reesing play big in next week's showdown, then repeat that performance in a winning effort in the Big 12 Championship, they would deserve serious consideration, although Mizzou and Kansas lacking the national appeal of Florida will hurt.

buzzsawl
    buzzsawl's Avatar Become A Pro!

Tebow is a machine. No one else close.

rugbybdyb
    rugbybdyb's Avatar Become A Pro!

I have to throw Chase Daniels in the mix.........I think if Teebow does not win it Daniels will, heck he may beett Teebow out anyway....we will see

idontlikerocks
    idontlikerocks's Avatar Become A Pro!

tebow = yes he broke a record today i heard 20 rushing td's and 20 passing td's. that's heisman material against a decent schedule (not hawaiis)

BigBollocks
    BigBollocks's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 26

His only negative is that he's a sophomore. Congrats RJT, I think it's all but a done deal at this point. I couldn't have played a sophomore even at 12/1, but he's clearly the best man left standing. I don't use the "L" word, but I think there's a greater than 80% chance (barring any huge miscues against FSU) that Tim Tebow is your next Heisman winner. GL and congrats if/when it hits...

bigdog3580
    bigdog3580's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 241

I agree Tebow is awesome and there isn't anyone close. But the Media makes it sound like he is in a race. They keep putting up Dixon and Ryan and sometimes I see Colt Brennan. PUUUULLLLEEASE! Tebow in a landslide.

Doc JS
    Doc JS's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12

You don't win the Heisman against Florida Atlantic.

But that said, YES I think Tebow should win the Heisman.

rugbybdyb
    rugbybdyb's Avatar Become A Pro!

If Mizzou can keep up their offensive production then I think the voting will be a lot closer then people think. Chase Daniel has a good shot in my oppinon.

Louisvillekid1
    LAMAR MVP!
    Louisvillekid1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 553

i love tebow i mean its hard to remember a QB who does the things he does, but they have three loses and the history of the heisman normally is given to a player on one the best teams, dennis dixon deserved it and its really a shame about what happened to him, and his team but if i had a vote its either chase daniel or tood reesing , i believe whoever outperforms each other this week and wins, is my leading candiate for the heisman as of then. . .

dwaechte
    dwaechte's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 235

I can't remember it being such a wide open field in a long time. So many guys who were thought to be contenders have fallen out of the race because of all the upsets at the top of the rankings.

Willie Bee
    Willie Bee's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 305

I think it's Daniel's to win, as long as he has solid games and the Tigers beat Kansas and Oklahoma. If Missouri falls, then would be right back in Tebow's lap.

bradleysnyder
    bradleysnyder's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 501

I VOTE ON darrin bragg notre dame.great qb

Dirty D
    Dirty D's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 716

Herbstreet says if Dmac rolls up 150 and 2 tds against LS-Who's defense, he will beat Tebow out.