theshark
    theshark's Avatar Become A Pro!

the shark will be back with 2 more plays

the shark is realy hungry dont worry i have 2 more plays to give out to you guys and gals....stay tuned...theshark

BuddyBear
    Update your status
    BuddyBear's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4805

Some people will do anything for attention here....

awhitejackson
    Slappin troubles away with the SlapChop
    awhitejackson's Avatar Become A Pro!

Gimmie Gimmie Gimmie...I need I need...Again good call on Arizona.. I dont like how everyone is taking points in almost all games here..Just doesn't seem right.. GL

imgv94
    imgv94's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Quote Originally Posted by awhitejackson View Post
    Gimmie Gimmie Gimmie...I need I need...Again good call on Arizona.. I dont like how everyone is taking points in almost all games here..Just doesn't seem right.. GL

What do you mean? J-Man?

rjt721
    rjt721's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 378

This may be a first - a poster starting a thread just to announce he will soon have 2 more plays. How about waiting to post until you actually HAVE the plays?

Some ego.

We all anxiously await...
    Last edited by rjt721; 11-16-07 at 05:31 PM.

alexda[]
    alexda[]'s Avatar Become A Pro!

arent u on kansas st and wva already

theshark

until i put money on it pal its not official...im looking at 3 dozen games big guy....if you dont want my plays just say so im only trying to help you guys and gals make some easy money....i dont need the b/s from most of you...say the word and you wont get any of my picks...i could care less...theshark

OrionSky
    OrionSky's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12

I'm listening...

PanicTX
    PanicTX's Avatar Become A Pro!

If you could care less, feel free.

Just saying.

hhsilver
    hhsilver's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 29946

Quote Originally Posted by theshark View Post
    until i put money on it pal its not official...im looking at 3 dozen games big guy....if you dont want my plays just say so im only trying to help you guys and gals make some easy money....i dont need the b/s from most of you...say the word and you wont get any of my picks...i could care less...theshark
    Shark,
    I've been impressed with your kansas and ariz picks.
    But, I am starting to wonder how a guy who is looking at "3 dozen games"can find the time to post as much as you've been during the days leading up to the day of those 3 dozen games.

saax72
    saax72's Avatar Become A Pro!

shark don't listen to all the know it all's. i have seen your picks and proofs in the pudding i would bet my $$ on them...

Deke101
    Deke101's Avatar Become A Pro!

Let's not give him more credit than he deserves. This is a site for everyone to discuss. Let's not rely on everything one person does because he single-handedly took Arizona to get lucky as hell. At the same time, I am not discrediting your picks in any way shark, just questioning why you think you deserve more attention than everyone else. A lot of people win money...

awhitejackson

Hey img... no disrespect.....anyway Pags picks have all been underdogs these last two weeks...I am used to finding the good covers and working from there.Maybe thats just my style ....I dont like dogs too much. I really don't see K State not getting blown out,,, and my mounties will have a tough game but will prevail by 10+....I am taking his Kentucky bet big, and like Maryland as well.... GL to alll
    P.S. Everyone look at clemson over and Cal giving 7 (N. Longshore is out for good and Wash is sinking) Good night all good luck to us all

awhitejackson

sorry .....I meant Jake Locker is out for good and Washington is sinking.....Drunkeness in MoTown .....again GL

curious
    curious's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by theshark View Post
    Mr. Shark please ignore these jackasses. I just can't stand people who flame posters that post picks but the flamers never post any picks. They need to either post their own picks and compare records if they want to complain about someone else's picks or else SHUT THE **** UP.

So please, keep posting and we will all keep winning.

tblues2005
    tblues2005's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7184

theshark has done a pretty good job of winning, keep up the good work. Good Luck today!

theshark

thanks guys and gals and i have some really good teams today also ..i expect to win them all even the one on tulane+3....theshark