mandy
    mandy's Avatar Become A Pro!

deer hunting week in wis

leaving this morning for the woods but these teams fit my system. nevada, whoming, arkansas, smu, indiana, washington, minnesota, baylor, cinncinate, and texas tech. i will be betting all of them. good luck this week.

mandy

back from the hunt

just got home from the woods with 2 deer and a 7 and 3 week. HOW CAN YOU DO BETTER THAN THAT.

theshark
    theshark's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by mandy View Post
    just got home from the woods with 2 deer and a 7 and 3 week. HOW CAN YOU DO BETTER THAN THAT.
    mandy you have at least 5 wrong on your picks ...i would stick to deer hunting ....im not trying to criticize just trying to save you a little money....theshark

mandy

shark

these were last weeks pick' look at the date i posted. they were 7 and 3. before you open your mouth look and see what your talking about!

theshark
    theshark's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by mandy View Post
    these were last weeks pick' look at the date i posted. they were 7 and 3. before you open your mouth look and see what your talking about!
    well sweety whats last picks still doing on here then....i was going by the teams they play this week....mandy i cant wait to see your picks for this week...since you are a cheesehead i know you will have green bay.....what colleges are you leaning to .....i cant wait to see....theshark

mandy

Quote Originally Posted by theshark View Post
    well sweety whats last picks still doing on here then....i was going by the teams they play this week....mandy i cant wait to see your picks for this week...since you are a cheesehead i know you will have green bay.....what colleges are you leaning to .....i cant wait to see....theshark
    I'll postum sharky