theshark
    theshark's Avatar Become A Pro!

The Shark Scores 5000.00

ITRIED TO TELL EVERYONE ON HERE THE DUCKS WERE A VERY OVER RATED TEAM AND I GOT INSULTS LIKE I WAS 4 YEARS OLD AND A 12 YEAR OLD KID....WELL GUYS AND GALS IM JUST TALKING ABOUT YOU DUCK PEOPLE WHATS WRONG OREGON IS GETTING THERE ASSES KICKED....ARIZONA OWNS OREGON ALL YOU GUYS IF YOU WOULD OF DID YOUR HOMEWORK YOU WOULD HAVE KNOWN THAT...THE SHARK HAS NOT LOST A GAME ON THURSDAY NIGHT...WHEN THE SHARK SAYS HES HUNGRY YOU CAN TAKE IT TO THE BANK...JUST LIKE YOU CAN TAKE IT TO THE BANK LSU WILL PLAY KANSAS FOR THE NATL CHAMPIONSHIP....THATS ANOTHER STORY THOUGH..THE SHARK KNOWS WHAT HES TALKING ABOUT...I DIDNT NEED ANY INSULTS FROM YOU GUYS AFTER I SAID PLAIN AS DAY THAT THE WILDCATS WOULD END THE GAME BY HALFTIME AND I MEANT EVERY WORD OF IT...I DONT BET 5000.00 ON A GAME I CANT WIN....ESPECIALLY ON THURSDAY NIGHT....I HOPE YOU GUYS ARE GETTING THOSE CRYING TOWELS OUT BECAUSE OREGONS HOPES OF EVEN BEING IN A BCS GAME HAVE BEEN SHOT TO HELL ....THE WILDCATS HAVE OWNED THE DUCKS FOR YEARS....ITS JUST TO BAD YOU GUYS HAVE TO GO WITH THE PUBLIC AND LISTEN TO WHAT THEY SAY...IF YOU CANT THINK ON YOUR OWN YOU SHOULD NOT BE GAMBLING....NOW IM GOING SIT BACK AND WATCH ARIZONA SCORE PROBABLY 3 MORE TOUCHDOWNS IN THE 2ND HALF...THE SCORE WILL PROBABLY WIND UP ARIZONA 53 OREGON 29....GO WILDCATS AND I WILL EXPECT APOLOGIES FROM THE GUYS THAT THINK THEY KNOW IT ALL...I DO THIS FOR A LIVING AND IM HERE TO HELP ANYONE THAT WANTS MY HELP...FEEL FREE TO EMAIL ME....theshark
    Last edited by theshark; 11-15-07 at 09:59 PM.

moneyplays
    moneyplays's Avatar Become A Pro!

hey shark, couple questions for you.. what's your email? Good call on the game. I also won big. I tried to middle and obviously didnt hit it.. oh well!

Money2Burn
    Money2Burn's Avatar Become A Pro!

You earned my respect tonight. You proved us all wrong, I aint going against you again thats for damn sure

pokernut9999
    pokernut9999's Avatar Become A Pro!

The Wildcats have owned them for years ?
    So what is with the 7 game losing streak that ended last year.

pavyracer
    MOLON LABE
    pavyracer's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 410

Quote Originally Posted by theshark View Post
    ITRIED TO TELL EVERYONE ON HERE THE DUCKS WERE A VERY OVER RATED TEAM AND I GOT INSULTS LIKE I WAS 4 YEARS OLD AND A 12 YEAR OLD KID....WELL GUYS AND GALS IM JUST TALKING ABOUT YOU DUCK PEOPLE WHATS WRONG OREGON IS GETTING THERE ASSES KICKED....ARIZONA OWNS OREGON ALL YOU GUYS IF YOU WOULD OF DID YOUR HOMEWORK YOU WOULD HAVE KNOWN THAT...THE SHARK HAS NOT LOST A GAME ON THURSDAY NIGHT...WHEN THE SHARK SAYS HES HUNGRY YOU CAN TAKE IT TO THE BANK...JUST LIKE YOU CAN TAKE IT TO THE BANK LSU WILL PLAY KANSAS FOR THE NATL CHAMPIONSHIP....THATS ANOTHER STORY THOUGH..THE SHARK KNOWS WHAT HES TALKING ABOUT...I DIDNT NEED ANY INSULTS FROM YOU GUYS AFTER I SAID PLAIN AS DAY THAT THE WILDCATS WOULD END THE GAME BY HALFTIME AND I MEANT EVERY WORD OF IT...I DONT BET 5000.00 ON A GAME I CANT WIN....ESPECIALLY ON THURSDAY NIGHT....I HOPE YOU GUYS ARE GETTING THOSE CRYING TOWELS OUT BECAUSE OREGONS HOPES OF EVEN BEING IN A BCS GAME HAVE BEEN SHOT TO HELL ....THE WILDCATS HAVE OWNED THE DUCKS FOR YEARS....ITS JUST TO BAD YOU GUYS HAVE TO GO WITH THE PUBLIC AND LISTEN TO WHAT THEY SAY...IF YOU CANT THINK ON YOUR OWN YOU SHOULD NOT BE GAMBLING....NOW IM GOING SIT BACK AND WATCH ARIZONA SCORE PROBABLY 3 MORE TOUCHDOWNS IN THE 2ND HALF...THE SCORE WILL PROBABLY WIND UP ARIZONA 53 OREGON 29....GO WILDCATS AND I WILL EXPECT APOLOGIES FROM THE GUYS THAT THINK THEY KNOW IT ALL...I DO THIS FOR A LIVING AND IM HERE TO HELP ANYONE THAT WANTS MY HELP...FEEL FREE TO EMAIL ME....theshark
    Every dog has his day

ntgarrett
    ntgarrett's Avatar Become A Pro!

Good call Shark.....however I don't see Arizona scoring in the 2nd half like you said they would....in fact, I wonder how the game would have turned out if Dixon hadn't got hurt in the first quarter? Almost half of Arizona's points are from interceptions returned for touchdowns and another 7 points is from a punt return. Doesn't look like they have done much offensively in their last 7 possessions and if it wasn't for their defense and special teams....they would not be winning at this point. I didn't see Arizona as this big powerful offensive team the way you did and they have shown tonight that they aren't....I think the game will be closer than you thought it would and if you win in the end...good call.

masr
    masr's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5933

Good call Shark...
    Went w/ Az +12, but also went w/ ORE -4 2nd half
    looking good...i see AZ holding on...

Deke101
    Deke101's Avatar Become A Pro!

Congrats Shark. It's not easy going it alone (blog wise). Theres nothing I like better than being able to take the underdog getting all the points. More easy-going when watching the game. Not taking anything away from your win: but I think we all know that the two biggest plays were the pick in the endzone; and the Dixon Injury. I will give you credit for a 'lucky' bet. Although I still congratulate you.

theshark

ok guys quit making all these excuses...first of all you have a clumsy quaterback who wasnt even touched and got hurt...a #2 team should be able to fill in and get the job done like lsu did when there qb was left behind for the alabama game....another factor is where was the defense guys for oregon....i think they too a nap....i dont think the outcome would of been different at all if dixon would of played the whole game...losers look for excuses why dont you say oregon got there butts kicked and leave it at that...well oregon is lucky if they even play in a bcs game now...listen to the shark he will take you places guys...anytime you see 99%of the public on oregon you have a mortal lock cinch on the other team...maybe in the future when i say im hungry you will listen to me.....im sorry you guys didnt get on the band wagon maybe next time and good luck to all of you.....theshark

Dan
    Dan's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 102

another factor is where was the defense guys for oregon....i think they too a nap
    Well AZ only put up 3 points in the entire second half. Dixon and Leaf are entirely different athletes. Nobody can fill in for Dixon and how he runs the offense. The options he brings to the table are amazing. I've watched them all year and they fake the camera guy out several times a game. They faked the entire AZ defense out in what limited time he did play. The whole game plan had to make a huge change and Leaf couldn't execute.

emat
    emat's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 654

Good call last night Shark. Little lucky on Dixon getting hurt as I think Oregon was getting ready to steamroll Zona until that happened, but hey that is part of the game and Dixon has been prune to injuries so that is part of the evaluation. The 2nd half screwed me last night. Stoops coached the 2nd half like a scared dog and Brady Leaf is as bad as his brother. I like Nevada tonight. Good luck with the Hawks this weekend.

sikballplaya24
    sikballplaya24's Avatar Become A Pro!

shark I dont understand why you keep saying stop making up excuses man. The fact is Seriously Dixon was a Heisman candid, thats huge, he was very very important to his team and thats how they were ranked #2. You saw in the 6 minutes he was in the game, Arizona could not stop him, he was basically playing against no defense. If dixon were to stay in the game, the whole game would of been fliped upside down, oregon just couldnt be stopped with him in there
    No Dixon with Ducks is like
    No Tom Brady with Pats, No Peyton Manning with colts, No teabow with Gators, etc. You understand? this guy was a top Heisman candid. END OF STORY

VolinArizona
    VolinArizona's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 72

No respect from me. Oregon outgained Arizona by 150ish yards, and UofA got 2 non-offensive TDs. These things aren't normal, and you never take them into account when handicapping.

And I won't mention even mention the other thing ...

bmac
    bmac's Avatar Become A Pro!

VIA i agree

VolinArizona

And before The Shark replies - yes, the things I bring up ARE essential to being a winning handicapper. Final scores are sometimes not indicative of how a game went down.

Lars10
    Lars10's Avatar Become A Pro!

Agree 100% VIA. Can't wait for another all caps response.

masr
    masr's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5933

CFB- most games are on emotions and trends

hhsilver
    hhsilver's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 29934

Quote Originally Posted by sikballplaya24 View Post
    shark I dont understand why you keep saying stop making up excuses man. The fact is Seriously Dixon was a Heisman candid, thats huge, he was very very important to his team and thats how they were ranked #2. ........... You understand? this guy was a top Heisman candid. END OF STORY
    The problem is that Heisman cands don't always perform as such late in the year with all the additional pressure. Likewise, as we saw so many times this year, the #2 team doesn't always perform as such ---- too much pressure, etc.

We don't know how Dixon would have done had he continued. Good first q's don't always translate into good games.

Good call, shark.

sikballplaya24
    sikballplaya24's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by hhsilver View Post
    The problem is that Heisman cands don't always perform as such late in the year with all the additional pressure. Likewise, as we saw so many times this year, the #2 team doesn't always perform as such ---- too much pressure, etc.

We don't know how Dixon would have done had he continued. Good first q's don't always translate into good games.

Good call, shark.

Lost by 7 without dixon...you cant deny with dixon that would of been a different story

pokernut9999
    pokernut9999's Avatar Become A Pro!

My bet is Shark is a previous poster that has changed his name. His style reminds me of someone else.

VolinArizona

Quote Originally Posted by masr View Post
    CFB- most games are on emotions and trends
    100% incorrect

area51steve
    area51steve's Avatar Become A Pro!

Hey theshark.. I mean bradleysnyder or whoever else you are.. If dixon wouldn't have got injured this would've been an easy oregon win ATS. You had 1 lucky ass pick. Big Deal.. When Oregon took an 8 point lead and was threatning again I bet you were crying for your mommy. And lets face it you didnt bet no 5dimes on it, you bet 10 dollars.Lets see you pick winners day in and day out and then you can talk..

theshark

STEVE WHY DONT YOU GROW UP AND QUIT SAYING IF DIXON DIDNT GET HURT...MAN GET YOUR CRYING TOWEKL OUT YOU SOUND LIKE ONE BIG CRY BABY...YOU DO THIS EVERYTIME YOU LOSE YOU SHOULD NOT GAMBLE....GO SUCK ON YOUR BOTTLE IM SICK OF HEARING YOUR CRYING...ARIZONA WOULD OF WON REGARDLESS PAL AND YOU BETTER LEARN OREGON IS GARBAGE THE MOST OVER RATED TEAM IN THE BCS....WHAT A JOKE...theshark

area51steve
    area51steve's Avatar Become A Pro!

STEVE WHY DONT YOU GROW UP AND QUIT SAYING IF DIXON DIDNT GET HURT...MAN GET YOUR CRYING TOWEKL OUT YOU SOUND LIKE ONE BIG CRY BABY...YOU DO THIS EVERYTIME YOU LOSE YOU SHOULD NOT GAMBLE....GO SUCK ON YOUR BOTTLE IM SICK OF HEARING YOUR CRYING...ARIZONA WOULD OF WON REGARDLESS PAL AND YOU BETTER LEARN OREGON IS GARBAGE THE MOST OVER RATED TEAM IN THE BCS....WHAT A JOKE...theshark
    TOWEKL?? Your spelling reflects your age bradleysnyder.. Can't wait for your next "lock" so I can FADE you and win big. For you to say Oregon is garbage shows how much you don't know about college football..

VolinArizona

Oregon 468 yards
    Arizona 322 yards

Non-offensive points for Oregon: 0
    Non-offensive points for Arizona: 14

Injuries to Heisman candidates for Oregon: 1
    Injuries to Heisman candidates for Arizona: 0

Pretty sure Oregon was the better side.

theshark

now volin i think the final score was arizona wildcats 34 and the oregon quacks 24...now that doesnt show me oregon beat arizona...you sure you know how to read big guy....lol you sound like steve man if you would of listened to me you would of made big money like i did...its your fault pal no one elses so drop the excuses....theshark

SexyMit
    SexyMit's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 204

Non-offensive points for Oregon: 0
    Non-offensive points for Arizona: 14

Even despite that 14 non offensive points it would be oregon 24 Arz 20. THey still cover so it doesn't matter.