sikballplaya24
    sikballplaya24's Avatar Become A Pro!

Thursday NCAA Selections! 5-0 Thursday Night!!

YTD (42-29-6)
    NBA (19-14-2)
    NCAA FOOTBALL (14-8-1)
    NFL (9-7-3)
    VERY STRONG PLAYS (20-12-1)
    *Recently updated

NOTE: Currently 5-0 on THURSDAY NIGHT NCAA FOOTBALL

Tonights Plays: Bold = Strong Plays

OREGON - 10.5 *FAVORITE*
    - - - Ok, I said this earlyier in the week that this would be a very strong play. People are wondering why the lines are so low? Well Arizona's offense has been shown to be high-powered on times, however not consistant. So what if Arizona is leading the Pac-10 in passing yards, then go ahead and look at the teams they've played this year with a good defense(1, USC which allowed only 13 pts). The Ducks lead the Pac-10 in pass defense and coming off a bye week I am pretty sure they worked on that even further althought I still expect a shootout, they will contain QB Willie Tuitama. The bye Oregon had last week will help them prepare for the demolition on the Arizona Wildcats after last years dissapointing loss 37-10. Oregon is 4-0 ATS in last 4 games, coming off a bye week and looking for a huge revenge, giving them what it taste like to be demolished by the #2 team in the nation on national television.

OVER OREGON 66.5
    - - - Ever since Oregon has lost to California in the final minute, they have looked like a different team. They can't be stopped on offense. Meanwhile, Arizona has been explosive in the air passing for 851 yards total. They also played poor teams on the defensive side in my opinion, UCLA and Washington. Arizona defense will not be able to stop this high powered Oregons attack. I also believe Arizona will get a few TD just because of their spread offense, however not enough to pull off the upset. You can offically put away the cinderalla books for the year.

* OREGON 56 ARIZONA 28

GOOD LUCK

theshark
    theshark's Avatar Become A Pro!

HOW MUCH YOU HAVE TO LOSE...YOU DONT HAVE ANY LOGIC IN WHAT YOU ARE TRYING TO SAY LITTLE MAN...BE SMARTDONT BET THE GAME ILL SAVE YOU SOME MONEY....YOU CAN THANK ME LATER AFTER THE WILDCATS DISPOSE OF OREGON......theshark

moneyplays
    moneyplays's Avatar Become A Pro!

I had a dream last night that Oregon wins this game by exactly 10. I bet 5 dimes on AZ earlier this week @ +12. My book has Oregon @ -10. I have decided to buy the hook and get them at -9.5. If my dream comes true I will be one happy motherfvcking man!

BOL,
    mp

greek
    greek's Avatar Become A Pro!

last time i dreamed cincy would beat steelers,wrong -- stop eating sweets so late before bed -------big bowl of napolean ice cream?

moneyplays
    moneyplays's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by greek View Post
    last time i dreamed cincy would beat steelers,wrong -- stop eating sweets so late before bed -------big bowl of napolean ice cream?
    I still made 4g's so I can dream all I want!!!

sikballplaya24
    sikballplaya24's Avatar Become A Pro!

Yeah still mad emoney with Dallas, Oregon game just changed entirely without Dixon, i mean come on hes a hesiman nom.

Thats like, PATS WITHOUT BRADY, KENTUCKY WITHOUT WOODSON, FLORIDA WITHOUT TEABOW

Oh well, Dallas won and hopefully Over suns happen tonight.

Will come out strong Saturday. Plays will be posted tomorrow. good luck
    Last edited by sikballplaya24; 11-15-07 at 11:02 PM.

SexyMit
    SexyMit's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 204

It was 11-10 with dixon in there... how did the game really change that much? Were you watching the same game cause I saw Arizona keeping up with oregon while dixon was in there and when he got injured the Wildcats finished them off... I don't talk shit but games like this happen I am just happy this time I had Arizona. It happened in my favor I just don't like people making excuses when the team they bet lost. I really thought oregon was the better team by far but I also thought Wildcats would keep up and they did. HOnestly didn't think they would win out right but figured it would be close!! Gl this weekend everyone

theshark
    theshark's Avatar Become A Pro!

hey silk dont you mean your record is 5-1 now...i think you should post it ..only if you would of listened to me you would be 6-0 now...i tried to tell you the shark has never lost a thursday night game maybe you will listen next time big guy..i hope you didnt lose to much and you have some money to play for the weekend because i have some great bets in college and the nfl...i will post them later....just listen to me and ill get you out the hole you dug yourself in....theshark