mshanedub420
    mshanedub420's Avatar Become A Pro!

Steal!!lock!!missouri!!-7 Wow!!!!!!

I think Missouri @ Kansas State is an absolute LOCK. This to me looks like the -4 Colorado spread which ended up with Missouri ROLLING into an easy victory. What do you think....I think that Missou -7 is too good to be true. I also think that Ohio State is a lock if the spread comes out -7 or less. What do you think!!MISSOU=FREE MONEY, hiow much do you want!
    I want 350$

xyzky
    xyzky's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 121

Yes

Missouri Is A Very Nice Pick For Some Positive Money...
    It's Also Nice Seeing That K St. Is Falling Apart.

mshanedub420

Still in shock........going to be an absolute blowout!!!!!!!!

moneyplays
    moneyplays's Avatar Become A Pro!

I dont agree with you on Ohio State. I'm leaning towards michigan especially if their starting QB is playing. Their backup mallet is the biggest douchebag.

sikballplaya24
    sikballplaya24's Avatar Become A Pro!

you guys want to know a lock.... thursday night, 5-0 so far on thursday night ncaa...

take oregon -13, they will win by atleast 5 td

eglickman
    eglickman's Avatar Become A Pro!

The "L" word has been used..so now these two games have been jinxed.. lol

BuddyBear
    Update your status
    BuddyBear's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4805

lol....not sure if Missouri is a lock they have been playing well but KSU at home with some talented playmakers after some embarrassing performences leads to believe we are going to see a very good effort in this game from them. Perhaps we see Missouri looking ahead to the other Kansas team. I have a hard time believing that Missouri can duplicate that same performence they did against COL.....

Lean toward KSU

CrapsMyWay
    CrapsMyWay's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1530

I like Missouri toooo...Good Luck Everyone!

imgv94
    imgv94's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Do you realize how much better KSU is @ Home rather on the road?

No team is ever as good or bad as they looked in one game.

theshark
    theshark's Avatar Become A Pro!

i love kansas st in this game...the 7 points is just a gift...im looking for the upset here missouri looking ahead to kansas and gets beat by kansas st straight up....kan st plays really wel at home and missouri wont be able to keep up..i think they sack daniels at least 4 times...kansas st 24 misouri17...take that to the bank.....theshark

Louisvillekid1
    LAMAR MVP!
    Louisvillekid1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 553

i really dont think missouri is going to look ahead this week, chase daniel is playin for an outside shot of the hiesman, he is not going to look ahead. . . i think everyone thinks this is the missouri team we have seen in the past, but its not!. . . they will show it on saturday. . . and they didnt play their best football last week against a&m , i doubt they repeat that this week. . . i think this game might be close early, but missouri should win by double digits. . . missouri is not one of my plays however, i think this kansas st play is turning out just to be a wise guy selection. . .

Rollins08
    Rollins08's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 295

Locks seem to hit about 50% of the time.

mshanedub420

Missou is a STEAL!!!!!!!!

cashflow50
    cashflow50's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 120

Quote Originally Posted by BuddyBear View Post
    lol....not sure if Missouri is a lock they have been playing well but KSU at home with some talented playmakers after some embarrassing performences leads to believe we are going to see a very good effort in this game from them. Perhaps we see Missouri looking ahead to the other Kansas team. I have a hard time believing that Missouri can duplicate that same performence they did against COL.....

Lean toward KSU
    I agree with Bear on this one. And believe line is just right. IMO 7-8 is a gift. KSU plays well at home rather than on the road.

cashflow50
    cashflow50's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 120

not to mention that they failed to cover against a T A&M team.

bmac
    bmac's Avatar Become A Pro!

no play for me....
    I will be rooting for missouri in this one so they can have some good momentum going into next week.

rmcaj
    rmcaj's Avatar Become A Pro!

lock with Mizz? OK...thanks that means ill be taking KSU.

VolinArizona
    VolinArizona's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 72

I guarantee if you look back on all the posts about locks this season on this forum, you'd find those posts have losing records.

There is NO such thing as a lock. Period, end of discussion. And the LEAST likely lock is a road favorite. Add in that their biggest game of the year is next week, and THIS game is against a good home team, and you have a recipe for disaster on this bet.

regularguy
    regularguy's Avatar Become A Pro!

Missouri by 20+

mshanedub420

Quote Originally Posted by rmcaj View Post
    jackass

hhsilver
    hhsilver's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 29946

Quote Originally Posted by Rollins08 View Post
    Locks seem to hit about 50% of the time.
    haha -- are you sure it's that high. Beware of the "lock" and of lines that look too good.

Do "steals" do as well as locks? or are they around 50% also?

theshark

mshaned you are on the wrong side in both the kansas st game and especially the arizona oregon game....you need to re think what you are doing and quit giving guys and gals on here erroneous information....i would love to book your bets on missouri and oregon...i hope you bet 5 dimes on each ill take your action little man...i give out nothing but the best info i have not lost a game on thus night....this one will be a piece of cake ...the quacks wont know what hit them....theshark

mshanedub420

i bet you like Michigan too

taurus
    taurus's Avatar Become A Pro!

Good, entertaining discussion in ths thread.
    I'm on K State, tailing Mr pags.

theshark

no mshaned i dont like the game only a fool would play a game like that...both teams have been a disgrace all year...so leave me out of this one....i would rather back the tulane greenies +2 against RICE...theshark

Cougar Bait
    2010 Poster of the Year
    Cougar Bait's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3289

Quote Originally Posted by theshark View Post
    no mshaned i dont like the game only a fool would play a game like that...both teams have been a disgrace all year...so leave me out of this one....i would rather back the tulane greenies +2 against RICE...theshark
    Wasn't Ohio State unbeaten and ranked #1 until last week? That hardly seems like a disgrace. Especially since they are still #7 in the country.

emat
    emat's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 654

I'm a KSU alum and follow the Big 12 closely. I would stay away from MU vs. KSU. KSU is too unpredictable. Ron Prince lives for high profile games that can wreck the other teams hopes. He doesn't live enough for crappy games like NU and ISU however. I would not use the game last week in Lincoln as a reason to say MU is going to blow out KSU. In fact, besides last week, KSU has pretty much been in position to win every game this season (late 4th quarter leads). Its at home and this is being treated like a bowl game by KSU. Keep in mind, KSU blew several chances to beat a very good Kansas team in Manhattan this year. That game could have gotten out of hand for KU early if it weren't for poor coaching, penalties, missed FG, etc. A better play might be the total. I could see both teams putting up some points.

theshark

lmao big guy you tell me me how many teams ohio st played in the top 20 this year....duh im not hearing your answer...i will tell you this LSU played 6 teams in the top 20 this year and won 5 games...you going to tell me ohio st desrves to be number 1 when they should of got beat by wisconsin and a illinois team that wasnt even ranked....guy you need to go back and study a little more....ILL SAY IT AGAIN FOR EVERYONE CAN HERE OHIO ST WAS THE BIGGEST JOKE OF THE COLLEGE FOOTBALL SEASON THIS YEAR AND THEY REALLY DONT BELONG IN THE TOP 10....theshark

theshark

emat very good logic.....you seem like you know football...theshark

mshanedub420

JUST AS I THOUGHT, useless talk, 2-0 on the day but i was wrong on oregon (dd went out...**** it...i lost..), Missou rolled by 17 and the Bucks were never in Danger 1 time in the whole game, worst I could do was push from minute 1 on OSU...easy $$$$$$$$$$$$$$

mshanedub420

Quote Originally Posted by rmcaj View Post
    good call..............as usual with you.talk shit and never back it up with winners

mshanedub420

Quote Originally Posted by taurus View Post
    Good, entertaining discussion in ths thread.
    I'm on K State, tailing Mr pags.
    Pags does pick very well but.........when you follow a team closely you can notice off lines....Kansas State Vs Missou and -7....come on.......easy to say after I won but I really did feel strongly about this one