imgv94
    imgv94's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

IMGV COLLEGE FOOTBALL THREAD FOR WEEK 12 (YTD: 71-50 +19.29 Units)58.6% on the season

YTD: 71-50 +19.29 Units 58.6%

Very happy the way the season has gone. I've basically locked up profit unless I lose every play from here on out.

I feel I've learned a lot as well and learning is always important and underrated.

Well you will notice one trend with my bets this week LOTS OF DOGS..

Here are my plays..

1.5* Cincinnatti +7

Cincy has been solid at home and I'm not too sold on WV. Cincy destroyed a very good UCONN, defeated both Rutgers and So.FLA this season. Why not take the points here..

1.5* Teaser (-115)
    Oklahoma -1.5
    Georgia -1

Oklahoma shouldn't lose to a 7-4 team that has already lost to any good team thats played them.

Georgia looks damn good as a team right now, they are playing with confidence and the offense is scoring 40pts a lick vs good defenses like Auburn and Florida. Kentucky is a dangerous team yes but they have given up 30 or more points six times this season and is playing back to back games on the road.

I think Georgia has too much momentum right now to lose..

1* Kansas St +8

Hate going against Missouri, haven't all season but think this is a good time to do it. Kansas St is a completely different team at home I mean look at what this team has done @ Home this season

Beat SJST by 20
    Beat Missouri State by 51
    Lost to #3 Kansas by 6 HAD the lead in 4th QTR
    also worth mentioning it was the first time they lost to them @ home in 18 years

Beat Colorado by 27
    Beat Baylor by 38

KSU is a very good team at home..

1* Maryland +8

I've been making some decent coin this season with Maryland and they have been covering spreads despite injuries. Florida State is a fvcked team and you never know what you are going to get with them. I'm taking a chance with a scrappy team who have defeated Rutgers and BC this season and looking at their resume I think they could play a Florida St team who isn't quite right now. Trouble at the QB position.

0.5* Northwestern +14 -120

Possible letdown spot here for Illinois. NW has the offense to keep this close. Small play

0.5* NC State +7 -120

Well I sorta followed my pal pags11 on this one. He thinks NC State is a good team and this is too many points. WF is better with the Underdog role IMO.

0.5* Clemson -6

Two teams going in different directions. I've been impressed with Clemson's team speed and I think they get it done bigtime against a defeated BC team who is playing back to back on the road.

Reason this is a small play, The backdoor is always open to Matt Ryan.

Well there you have it. Good Luck everyone, I may add a play or two later in the week, probably Ohio State depending on the line and a ML Parlay.

Thanks to everyone who joins in my threads.

tblues2005
    tblues2005's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7178

Kansas State did lose to Nebraska and Missouri does have revenge on them from last season so I would be very careful on this one this week imgv, remember what Missouri did to Colorado when they were on the road so they are capable of doing that again this week. Missouri could do the same they did to them and they have proven to me that they are a very good football team, not like Kansas State that lost to a horrible Nebraska team last week.

imgv94

I understand what you are saying tblues. Missouri is very good and dangerous.

But KSU is just too good at home for me to say no to 8 points. GL

louisvillekid
    slummin it
    louisvillekid's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3822

i like that teaser play, and i agree with N'Western and Clemson, no opinions on the others as of now.

GL this week.

tblues2005

imgv,

I was just saying to you to be very careful because Missouri has blown people out with revenge like they did to Colorado this year. This is a revenge game from last season when Kansas State beat Missouri and made them go to a lower bowl than if they went 9 and 3. I was just saying be very careful and remember this is the team that lost to a terrible Nebraska team and they allowed 73 points them too which was just plain terrible game for them.

imgv94

Quote Originally Posted by louisvillekid View Post
    i like that teaser play, and i agree with N'Western and Clemson, no opinions on the others as of now.

GL this week.

Glad you do LK.

We are getting two top 8 teams just to win the game in the later part of the season.. It should cash

imgv94

Quote Originally Posted by tblues2005 View Post
    imgv,

I was just saying to you to be very careful because Missouri has blown people out with revenge like they did to Colorado this year. This is a revenge game from last season when Kansas State beat Missouri and made them go to a lower bowl than if they went 9 and 3. I was just saying be very careful and remember this is the team that lost to a terrible Nebraska team and they allowed 73 points them too which was just plain terrible game for them.
    You make some good points... GL

Boilermaker04
    Boilermaker04's Avatar Become A Pro!

IMGV

Congrats on a profitable year! I think this is the week the forum sweeps the board. BOL to you this week.

Checkerboard
    Checkerboard's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 14361

Unleash the hounds!

Keep it up imgv; good stuff and good luck the rest of the way!

imgv94

I have a feeling I'm going 4-3 this week on these plays.

I'd love to be ahead 20 units though.

Peyton2MarvinN06
    Peyton2MarvinN06's Avatar Become A Pro!

Good Luck boss!

I'm definitely on board with Cincy! Check the thread I have on that game! Probably gonna grab some Cincy ML @ some point! Funny that you have Georgia in a 7pt teaser because I do as well! I hadn't even read this thread and made my bet about 10 minutes ago! I've got Georgia -1 and Cal PICK!

I say you are going 5-2 on those selections... I think K-State is a wishy washy bet for sure and Wake could put it to the Wolfpack IMO...

Lets get this done this week!

imgv94

You have a good eye P2m

I'm glad you have Georgia in a teaser. Oklahoma is a bingo spot IMO.

pags11
    pags11's Avatar Become A Pro!

GL this week imgv...

pavyracer
    MOLON LABE
    pavyracer's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 316

Like all the picks except the Kansas St. I don't believe in home field advantage. If a team gives up two weeks in a row it will most likely lose again to a better team.

imgv94

Seems like no one likes Kansas St. I think you guys might have your jaws dropped when KSU has the lead in the 4th QTR.

imgv94

How about these pics guys..
    Last edited by SBR Jonelyn; 05-13-15 at 10:01 AM. Reason: image does not exist

The Seer
    The Seer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7617

Quote Originally Posted by pavyracer View Post
    Like all the picks except the Kansas St. I don't believe in home field advantage. If a team gives up two weeks in a row it will most likely lose again to a better team.
    That's what people thought about Nebraska too. Look what they did last week.

SexyMit
    SexyMit's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 204

DAMN good pics IMG. LOVE THEM!!!

stump
    stump's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 108

with you on northwestern and clemson

tblues2005

imgv,

great pictures!! way to lighten things up a little! WTG!

onlooker
    I'm still watching...
    onlooker's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 4327

Like I already told pags, I am on Florida State -7.5, Wake Forest -6 and Illinois -13. I hope to get better lines though, if possible.

Good luck though IMG.

pags11
    pags11's Avatar Become A Pro!

nice freakin' pics!...

bmac
    bmac's Avatar Become A Pro!

GL imgv. I have a similar card. I also teased Georgia but I put them with Oregon for 6.5 point teaser.

Congrats on a great season!

taurus
    taurus's Avatar Become A Pro!

everything except your tease will be on my card, and I don't play teases. I agree especially with your insight on the Clemson pick. I'll need tyo give more than 6 but will do so willingly.
    Oh, and thanks for that So Cal play a week ago. They kept me up late to get the final result- but all's well that ends well.

taurus
    taurus's Avatar Become A Pro!

everything except your tease will be on my card, and I don't play teases. I agree especially with your insight on the Clemson pick. I'll need to give more than 6, but will do so willingly.
    Oh, and thanks for that So Cal play a week ago. They kept me up late to get the final result- but all's well that ends well.

mark wahlberg
    mark wahlberg's Avatar Become A Pro!

great record thanks for the pics and the pics good handicapping like always

imgv94

ADDING:

0.5* Minnesota +14.5 (WAGERWEB)

Read pags11 writeup:
    I hear all this talk about how Minnesota made the wrong decision firing Glenn Mason and how Tim Brewster is such a terrible coach. I beg to differ as I think Mason’s time was running out in Minnesota anyway, and the bowl game disaster just expedited that process. A lot of people laughed at Greg Schiano too when he took over the Rutgers football program and we all have seen the progress they have made. QB Adam Weber is only a freshman and is a very dynamic player. He possesses dual threat capability and has become more accurate as the season has progressed. Wide receivers Ernie Wheelright and Eric Decker are playmakers as well and I think they have the ability to stretch the Wisconsin defense in the game. Wisconsin is coming off a very emotional victory against Michigan and could suffer a bit of a letdown heading into this game. It’s important to remember that running back P.J. Hill is a bit banged up still and back-up running back Lance Smith isn’t allowed to travel to road games due to a suspension he received at the beginning of the year. I’ve also read reports that have quarterback Tyler Donovan listed as questionable for this game. This is also a rivalry game and games between these two often end up very close. I’m going with Minnesota and the points once again.

He convinced me.. GL everyone

tblues2005

I think Minnesota could cover too imgv, I think that is a good pick. I would take the points also.

imgv94

Good 2 know tblues..

ADDING:

0.5* Teaser
    Oklahoma -1
    Cal PK

imgv94

ALL PLAYS ONE PAGE:

1.5* Cincinnatti +7

1.5* Teaser (-115)
    Oklahoma -1.5
    Georgia -1

1* Kansas St +8
    1* Maryland +8

0.5* Northwestern +14 -120
    0.5* NC State +7 -120
    0.5* Clemson -6
    0.5* Minnesota +14.5

0.5* Teaser
    Oklahoma -1
    Cal PK

Teasem
    Teasem's Avatar Become A Pro!

Good Luck this week

Like the card, but I do hope Mizzou pulls a Colorado on KSU

Money2Burn
    Money2Burn's Avatar Become A Pro!

The chick in the pics is Vida Guerra, and she is one sexy cuban mami!!

tblues2005

imgv,

I took some of your picks and some of them make total sense. I really like Maryland and Clemson. Clemson like went all the way up to -8 1/2 at least at mine, are you going to still take them at that? I think Minnesota should be one of your higher plays though. Good Luck today on your picks and see what you have on tap for tomorrow.

PerfecTrader
    PerfecTrader's Avatar Become A Pro!

lets go Terps, gl today IMG. Let's make those poster hotties proud

louisvillekid
    slummin it
    louisvillekid's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3822

damn, i over estimated N'Western, or really underestimated Ill. Ill. are having their way with them.

12 Last