BuddyBear
    Update your status
    BuddyBear's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4805

Week 11 plays

Sorry I am late with my plays. Was a very frustrating week last weekend. I went 4-4-3. You know it is a difficult week when you have nearly as many wins as pushes but that's what happened to me last week.There are good pushes and bad pushes and the push last from OKST +3 was about as bitter as it gets up 21 with 10:00 left to go. On the other hand, PSU -7 was a good push as Purdue very easily could have made it a 3 point game instead of a 7 pt game.

In any event, let's try it again this week. Looking for a big weekend as there is not much time left. Let's see what we can do.

YTD 46-39

142 Utah State +24.5
    148 Mississippi State +5
    150 Tennessee PK
    154 Washington State -10.5
    156 Nebraska +7.5
    167 New Mexico State +4
    184 Oklahoma State +212 (ML bet)
    194 California +4
    200 Hawaii -17

Analysis upon request. Good luck fellows!
    Last edited by BuddyBear; 11-10-07 at 01:44 AM.

onlooker
    I'm still watching...
    onlooker's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 4639

I am surprised I am not on at least one of your plays this weekend.

None the less, good luck BuddyBear.

BuddyBear
    Update your status

If anyone cares, I am adding two more plays which gives me 9 for the weekend:

142 Utah State +24.5
    194 California +4

Good luck to all....

BuddyBear
    Update your status

Quote Originally Posted by onlòóker View Post
    I am surprised I am not on at least one of your plays this weekend.

None the less, good luck BuddyBear.
    I would have thought you would have been on Washington State for sure! Good luck tomorrow Onlooker!

onlooker
    I'm still watching...

Well now I do have action in one of your games, not the side, but the total. I have the UNDER 62 in that Boise State at Utah State game.

louisvillekid
    slummin it
    louisvillekid's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3822

i'm with you on Tenn, got the other side of N.Mex st., leaning with the OK St., and leaning on Boise St, but 24.5 is a lot for the Broncos on the road, they seem to only run up the score at home.

GL BB

onlooker
    I'm still watching...

I am on the UNDER 57.5 in that New Mexico at San Jose State game.

VegasDave
    Philosophy Frog
    VegasDave's Avatar Become A Pro!

I'm on Washington State and Hawaii with you BB!

I've got USC though... what made Cal the pick for you? I think SC's defense smothers Cal all game long.

BuddyBear
    Update your status

Thanks fellows!

Onlooker, even though you are on the under in 2 of my games that is a good sign as you know dog and under have a strong correlation.

usckingsfan: I am not surprised you are on USC...lol. I think this is a really strong spot situationally for California. For years, California has fiddled as second place/tier to USC and has come close on several occassions to beating them. This year both teams have struggled quite a bit, certainly more than expected for USC and CAL has disappointed as well after reaching #2 in the polls. That being the case, CAL should be very motivated to play well in this game. That is, I fully expect CAL to bring their A game. They are fast, athletic, and have the offensive fire power to keep up with USC easily....I know USC is strong on defense, much more so than CAL but really this game sets up well for CAL as basically it is their Super Bowl. CAL falls into some strong ATS system in fact, based on those numbers CAL should win this game outright. I'll concede that USC is the better team but the situation is so strong for CAL this weekend that I am going to go with them.

bmac
    bmac's Avatar Become A Pro!

Against you on TENN but that it I think. BOL buddy. Hope its a good weekend friend.

austintx05
    austintx05's Avatar Become A Pro!

good luck Buddy, I hope you go 8-1