missouri- 19.5

okl - 38

mich -2.5

buff bills -3 10 star love it

gl to everyone

The Seer
    The Seer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7617

If you're worried to death about Fl -7 then why are you betting it?
    I would be worried too as I expect a strong effort out of South Carolina this week. Look for the possible outright win. Also, Arkansas should physically pound a porous and bad tackling Tennessee D in Knoxville. Auburn is a good play.

billy
    billy's Avatar Become A Pro!

i bet it on tue. at -6 loved it at the time. beware of ark. coach my man he is worst than fulmer. tenn is a team that jump up and bite when fat phil is against the wall.

aub is a good football team and any team that SHUTS down ark running the ball i will take and the points

justdoingit
    justdoingit's Avatar Become A Pro!

wouldnt go against the OLD BALL COACH just going to sit back and watch that one should be a good one especially since steve spurrier has trouble with a moble QB

The Seer
    The Seer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7617

Quote Originally Posted by billy View Post
    i bet it on tue. at -6 loved it at the time. beware of ark. coach my man he is worst than fulmer. tenn is a team that jump up and bite when fat phil is against the wall.

aub is a good football team and any team that SHUTS down ark running the ball i will take and the points
    I follow TN closely as I am from there and have several contacts around the program. You are correct in TN playing well when Fulmer's back is against the wall. However, this TN team lacks talent and size on the Defensive line as compared to years past. The linebacking corps are down a bit too and tackling has been a problem this year. Nutt is no walsh or Lambardi but even he has enough sense to pound them with the best running back in college football. Names being thrown around in Knoxville for Fulmer's replacement include Bob Stoops(which I don't think would happen) and John Gruden who bought a house in Maryville which is just outside of Knoxville. (That's where his wife's family is. They met there when she was a cheerleader and Gruden was a grad asst.) I do expect a strong effort out of TN this week but it won't be enough.